♥ мαιη ¢нαяα¢тєя'ѕ ρяσƒιℓє

『αℓρнα νєяѕιση』

Name: A
[Whether it's her First Name or Last Name, it was not stated.]

Appearance: υηѕρє¢ιƒιє∂
[The only thing mentioned is her "rosy red lips"]

Birth Date: υηѕρє¢ιƒιє∂

Family: υηѕρє¢ιƒιє∂

『σтнєя ιηƒσямαтιση』

❁ A is Tsukasa Eishi's 'dear friend'.

❁ Tsukasa Eishi is her closest friend. Apparently, he's the only one she made promises with.

❁ They would always fulfill their promises with each other. That ended on the day of Tsukasa Eishi's graduation in Middle School.

  ❁ She is the only one who can reassure Tsukasa Eishi and stop him from being pessimistic with a few words and even with just being in a close proximity to him.
[Due to this, whenever someone cannot handle his pessimistic attitude, they would always call her no matter what. Too bad that the people in the Tōtsuki Culinary Academy weren't able to meet her at the same time they met him.]

❁ Their house is just across Tsukasa's residence.

❁ Her parents and his parents are close.

❁ She has a handful of friends but only has one male friend who acts a lot like a female.

❁ She often preoccupies herself with doing other activities, such as studying and cleaning, whenever she can. This is to prevent her from thinking too much.

❁ She doesn't like to take risks but when she does, she immediately regrets it.

❁ She's assuming that Tsukasa Eishi is already in a relationship with a girl named Kobayashi Rindou.

❁ She is aware of the fact that she has developed some feelings towards Tsukasa Eishi but chose to not confess her feelings anymore to him when she presumed that the said boy has given his second button to Kobayashi Rindou.

❁ She started to become distant from Tsukasa Eishi ever since she decided to not confess her feelings to him. Despite his attempts to be closer to her again, she kept blocking him out. Eventually, they both buried themselves in their school works to distract them.

❁ She named Tsukasa Eishi "Crystal Gentleman" in her contacts because it's the meaning of his first name.

❁ She gave up- no, more like, lost something when he decided to enroll in Tōtsuki Tea Ceremony and Cooking Academy.

  ❁ She calls someone "Sensei" despite that person getting annoyed because of it. That person is really her teacher so she respects that person greatly but cannot help but tease that person from time to time.

  ❁ She has met Yukihira Soma before and is actually friends with him. She even often tastes his dishes, whether they're good or bad.

【Will be updated once the plan for the Fanfiction is done and finalized.】