(5) Ice Cream Date

Requested by: None

~°•°~

You pushed on the controller furiously. Hiro was leaning to your side to block out the view of the game.

"Hiro!" You whined and pushed his face.

"Your going down (Nickname)."

"Ha! In your dreams Hamada!"

Then your car went past the finish line.

"Whoo! In your face Hiro!" You screamed in victory, grinning and doing your victory dance.

Hiro rolled his eyes and pouted.

You stopped your dance and looked at him smirking.

"Now.. My prize?"

Hiro groaned.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." He muttered.

You plopped down his bean bag while looking at him smugly.

"Next time, make sure your gonna win before you do a bet."

"But I let you win!"

"Oh really?" You asked while raising an eyebrow.

He nodded. "Yeah!"

You rolled your eyes.

"Your lucky it's just ice cream.. I could've wanted more.." You mumbled.

You groaned. "Hurry up! Your taking too long!"

"Just a sec!"

"You even take too long than a girl preparing for her date!" You joked.

Hiro turned to you and smirked. "What if this is a date?"

You froze and stared at him.

He couldn't possibly like me back.. Could he?

You were having this weird mushy feeling when your with your best friend. Sooner you found out that it was a thing called 'Crush'..

You snapped back to reality when you heard Hiro burst out laughing.

"Oh my gosh.. You could've seen your face! Hahahaha!" He said in between laughs while clutching his sides.

You blinked and then glared at him.

"Jerk.." You muttered.

"Come on! I'm gonna slap you if you don't hurry up!" You threatened while narrowing your eyes.

"Alright, alright." He said while his laughter died down.

You saw him grab his wallet from his desk and faced you.

"Come on, the ice cream's waiting." He smiled.

You stood up and punched him lightly on the shoulder. "That's for taking too long, dork."

Hiro chuckled while playfully rolled his eyes. "Alright, I won't do it again."

Unconsciously Hiro held your hand and made his way down the stairs and into the Café, you walking beside him. What he didn't notice was your slightly tomato red face.

Once down, you both saw how busy the Café was.

You saw Aunt Cass list down some of her costumer's orders and quickly running of to be kitchen, where you saw Tadashi walk out with a tray full of orders.