(23) Rivals [Part 2]

Requested by: pastel_Ghosts (Well it's not much of a request XD)

~°•°~

You walked around the halls to get to your lab.

Passing on some of the glass-like doors and windows, you saw a person that made you clutch the 2 books, on your arms, tighter.

You made a straight face as he was going near you to pass by. He also had a blank face, sending you a side glare at the corner of his eye.

A scowl slowly crept to your face as he passed by, making him know that his presence isn't wanted by you.

A deadly atmosphere was surrounded around the both of you as the time passed by slowly, making the scene flow on slow motion.

As the scene moved slowly, your expressions said otherwise. The both of you still had the same faces but glaring at each other of the corners of your eyes.

Clicking your tongue, you held you nose in the air and closed your eyes, continuing to walk faster.

The scene got to it's normal pace once more as the two if you got away from each other, lifting the once deadly atmosphere around you.

Continuing to walk, you reached your lab in a matter of time and slid its door closed.

Sighing in relief, you didn't get to spend a second on that blasted Hamada. (Tadashi was fine as a brotherly figure. However, his younger brother is not.)

Making your way towards your study table/desk, you sat down on a computer chair and dragged it towards the table, seeing as some papers and blue prints, of your upcoming inventions, were scattered messily on the desk.

You pushed away some blueprints to have some space to write. Once the needed space was there, you placed a (F/c) notebook with some doodles of robots and some information of your other ideas.

Silence became your friend for a tad bit, but was interrupted by some loud banging on your glass lab door.

From the loud pangs from the door, you can tell that they were pounding their fists to the glass that could make them shatter at any minute.

You whipped your head to the door and let out a silent groan. You stood up and made your way to the door with a hand in the air, ready on grabbing the knob. You could also see the silhouette from the other side. It seems to be a short kid and was scrawny. From its posture, you could assume that it was a boy.

A short boy to be exact.

He kept on pounding on the door with his fists and some pants that could be heard. Like he was running away from something or someone.

You furrowed your eyebrows and swing the door open with some rush, that the boy stumbled forward and fell on top of you.

You groaned lowly and opened your eyes as some hair was tickling your forehead. You suddenly met some hazel colored eyes and you instantly put the pieces together.

Hiro Hamada..

He quickly scrambled up, once he realized that it was you, and got to the door, closing it behind him.

He leaned back on it and sighed in relief, giving some short pants.

You stood up and dusted yourself as you glared at him.