I Loved You

"I hate you!!" Baekhyun yelled at Taeyeon. "But, I can't hate you.. I loved u too much that it's hard to hate you.." He continued while tears rolling on his cheek.

"Baekhyun-ah.. Mianhae.. " Taeyeon replied with her heart that aches. "Aniya, even though I tried to forget you, I can't because half of my heart is with u.." Baekhyun replied.

*Flashback*

Taeyeon: Baekhyun-ah, today I can't see you.. I'm busy.. Mianhae. Saranghae.

Baekhyun: Aniya, gwaenchana.. Do your work carefully. Saranghae.

Baekhyun smiled at his girlfriend message. Suddenly..

Chanyeol: Yah, I saw taeyeon noona at XXXXX bar. Are you gonna meet her there?

Baekhyun: What are you saying?? She said she's busy today.

Chanyeol: Really..? Ah! There's a guy that came out with her from that bar.

Baekhyun:What!? Ey, maybe they are friends?

Chanyeol: I won't said that.. They are kissing..

Baekhyun:...

Baekhyun felt betrayed by his most deared. 'Why? Am I no good? No, did I make a mistake.. Why, she said she's busy.. Why.. ' Baekhyun thought.

Baekhyun then ate painkiller and starve himself until he was at his worst health condition. Chanyeol then tried to get in contact with him for a few days but he can't reach him.

Chanyeol then went to his house and found out that Baekhyun layed on the floor while looking so pale. He then take him to the hospital. 'He must have been so shocked ..' chanyeol thought.

Chanyeol then called Taeyeon. Taeyeon came with a shocked and worried face. Then chanyeol said, "Your acting was really good noona.. He became like this because you were two-timing him.. Are you happy now!?" Chanyeol said angrily.

*End Of Flashback*

"Why!?? What do I do wrong that you do me like this.. Why.." Baekhyun said while grabbing her wrist. "Now you're awake, I can go right?" Taeyeon change the topic.

"You're really.. Something.." Baekhyun let go of her and had this sad face. "Bye.. See you tomorrow" Taeyeon said. "Can't you understand!!?? Let's break up.. I can't love someone who doesn't love me.." Baekhyun said in a sad tone.

'Let's not meet again.. Breaking up with you is already hard.. As I LOVED YOU too much..'