Because It's You

"Suga hyung? Why are you here?" ask Jungkook.

"I ran here because it's you.. The one that I want to be with is YOU!" said Suga.

*A month ago*

"Suga hyung! Urm.. I-I like you!" said Jungkook.

"Oh, I like you too.. You're the maknae in our group and you're nice" said Suga.

"Not.. Not that like, my like is I want to be with you.. I want to go on dates and be with you!!" said Jungkook seriously.

"Oh, I never knew you swing that way.. But well, I like you too" said Suga calmly while smiling.

"So, are we gonna date?" said Jungkook excitedly.

"Well, depends. I'm too lazy to go out" Suga said.

"Awww, pleaseeee" plead Jungkook.

"Gosh, ok ok" said Suga.

"Oh my god, why is he so precious? I thought my heart are gonna explode when he make that cute face" thought Suga.

*Saturday*

"Ah, hyungggg~ ^^ " Jungkook waved at Suga excitedly.

"Nae, nae.. Don't do that in public.. You're embarrasing me" said Suga coldly.

"Seriously, if I'm with him, I think my life span will reduce every second" thought Suga.

"So, what do you want to play?" ask Suga.

"I want to play the roller coaster!!" said Jungkook excitedly.

"E-Eo... Let's go.." said Suga while worrying.

As they were waiting in line, Suga was worried that he will die as he is riding the roller coaster.

"Ah, it's our turn hyung!" said Jungkook. "Eo? Are u okay hyung? You look pale" ask Jungkook worriedly.

"I'm feeling just fine..." answered Suga.

*while riding the roller coaster*

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, eomma!!!! I was wrong!!!! Oh god, help meeee" yell Suga.

Jungkook who was beside him laughed and then held his hand.

"Is he comforting me? Ah.. Heart attack" thought Suga.

*When the ride over*

"Yah, that was really scary.." said Suga.

"Ahahahahha you are so funny hyung!" Jungkook said while laughing.

They then spent their whole day playing and enjoying themselve.

"Hyung, thanks for coming today! And I have something to tell you.." Jungkook suddenly look sad.

"Nah, it's ok... Wae?" ask Suga worried.

"I'm gonna move to Busan next week.. I'm sorry that I'm gonna have to leave you here" explains Jungkook.

"Mwo? Next week? Then we are going to live far apart from each other?" said Suga in disbelief.

"Eung, mian hyung.." Jungkook apologize.

*Next Saturday*

Jungkook: Hyung! Let's go eat together before I go to Busan!
Suga: Eo, sure.. Where do you want to eat?
Jungkook: Hyung house!
Suga: That's fine, I guess.. What do you want to eat?
Jungkook: Urmm, Beef!
Suga: As expected, uri maknae keukeu
Jungkook: Well, it's delicious!
Suga: Alright, alright.. But I'll make rice and salad for u too.. So make sure to eat that, ok?
Jungkook: Naeee~ arasseo hyung! See you in 30 minutes.
Suga: Eo, annyeong.
Jungkook: Annyeong~

*message ends*

"Well, let's make some food for ma boi" said Suga.

"Ah! First, I have to buy the ingredients at the convenience store" said Suga to himself.

He went out to the convenience store and cooked the food. As he was cooking, Jungkook arrived.

"Hyung, I arrive~" said Jungkook.

"Oh, welcome.. Come in!!" said Suga at the kitchen cooking.

"Ummm, smells good!!" saud Jungkook.

"Ok, done! Now, let's eat" said Suga.

As they were eating and talking to each other.. It was time for Jungkook to head to Busan.

"Ah, hyung! Thanks for the food.. It was very delicious" said Jungkook happily.

"Eo, be careful on the way.. Don't forget to update things to me, ok?" said Suga.

"Naeee, annyeong" Jungkook said as he hugged Suga.

"Annyeong" said Suga.

After Jungkook was gone, Suga began to felt sad and started to cry. "When do I see him again? Am I gonna be alone again!? I don't want that.." Suga thought.

Suga began to ran to the bus station where Jungkook was. He felt relieved as Jungkook hasn't departed yet.

Suga holds Jungkook's shoulder.

"Suga hyung? Why are you here?" ask Jungkook.

"I ran here because it's you.. The one that I want to be with is YOU!" said Suga.

"You already make me can't live without you!" Suga said.

"Hyung, are you ok? You ran quite far.." Jungkook worried about Suga.

"I don't even care if I'm hurt, as long as I can see you smile! I can't live without you!" Suga said as he cried.

"Hyung.. Don't cry" Jungkook was took by suprise as the most cold person in his group cried for the first time.

"Can't you.. Live with me?" He ask while crying.

"Arasseo, I'll try asking my mom" said Jungkook while smiling.

"Eo, eomma.. A hyung offered me to stay at his place until I graduate.. Would it be okay if I stay with him?" Jungkook ask his mom on the phone.

"Well, if it's someone you know very well and if it's close to ur school then I don't mind" said Jungkook's mom.

"Nae, arasseo.. Gomawo eomma" said Jungkook excitedly.

"Hyung! Mom gave me permission to stay with you!" said Jungkook happily.

"Oh god, thanks uwaaaa" said Suga as he was crying like a baby.

Jungkook then hugged him and said "It's okay, I won't go anywhere anymore"

I'm gonna keep RUNNING even though my feet hurts. I will be okay once I see your SMILE.