A Fortunate Accident

"Ah, I'm gonna be late.." said Jimin. "Mom, I'm heading out first!!" "Arasseo, be careful on your way to University" said his mom.

As Jimin was running...

*bumps* "Ah, mianhaeyo... Are you okay? " ask Jimin. "Yes.." answered the girl. "Then I'll go first!" Jimin said hurriedly. "Nae.." the girl answered.

'Oh my lord.. A handsome boy just bumped into me, at last, will my significant one come?' said Seulgi. "Ah! Prof. are gonna be mad at me if I'm late to University" said Seulgi while running.

*bell rings* "Ha, I'm lucky that I got here in time" said Seulgi. "Yah, why are you late today?? It's not like you?" ask Wendy. "Did you bump into your significant one? Hahaha" said Wendy jokingly. "Oh, how did you know?" ask Seulgi seriously.

"Really now?" Wendy ask. "I think so.." Seulgi answered. "Oh, that's right.. You applied to Yoon Prof. class right?" Wendy ask. "Yep" said Seulgi. "Then let's go together to class" said Wendy. "Arasseo" replied Seulgi.

*In class* "Awhhh, the seat are full!" whine Seulgi. "No, look.. Beside that guy, there are 2 seat available" said Wendy. "You are right, lucky~" said Seulgi.

"Umm, can we seat here?" ask Seulgi to that guy. "Ah yeah, of course" replied Jimin. "Ah, you! The girl that I bumped this morning.. Are u ok? You are not injured right?" ask Jimin worriedly.

"Y-Yes, I'm fine.. Umm, what is your name? I'm Seulgi.. Nice to meet you" Seulgi ask bravely. "Ah, I'm Jimin.. Nice to meet you too" Jimin answered while smiling. "Oho, is that ur destiny?" Wendy asked while whispering.

Seulgi just nods in embarrassment. After the class ended, they all get ready to leave the class. "Umm, Seulgi.. Would you mind eating lunch with me?" ask Jimin to Seulgi. "Ah.." Seulgi turned her head looking at Wendy. "Seulgi ya, I'm goona head back home now.. My mom called me a while ago" said Wendy.

"Ah, arasseo.. Be careful on ur way back home" said Seulgi. "Then, I guess that is a YES?" said Jimin while chuckling. "Nae" said Seulgi while smiling.

*At the restaurant* They went eat and after finish eating.. "Uh, Seulgi.. I know this might be weird but.. Would you like to be my girlfriend??" ask Jimin nervously. As Jimin's head facing the ground, he saw tears falling down. He then face Seulgi's face and she was crying.

"Ah, I'm sorry... I guees you are shock.." said Jimin. "Ani.. I'm happy, I'm glad that you have the same feeling as me" said Seulgi. "Then.." "Eung, I'll be your girlfriend!" said Seulgi.

I believed that none of this are Coincidence because even the universe are jealous of us.