Different

"I'm curious.." Said Jiu.

It began when Jiu moved to a new school. She would have thought that all the people would be the same. So, she wasn't planning to make friends.

"Class, today we have a transfer student. Introduce yourself" Said Miss Min. A beautiful, tall, slim and cold girl introduced herself. "My name is Kim Jiu" she introduced herself in a simple and shortest way possible. " Uhm, will that be all?" Miss Min asked and she nodded.

The whole classed were dumbfounded and kinda interested. " She's kinda mysterious" "Isn't she's pretty" "Look at her cold expression".
'Same words, same expressions.. In the end, they are gonna left.. typical humans.' Jiu thought.

"Well then, u can sit beside that sleepyhead Yoohyeon" Miss Min said sarcastically. "Huh, what.." Yoohyeon woke up hearing her name. The whole class laughed at Yoohyeon's appereance.

Kim Yoohyeon is a slender, tall, kinda pale and messy. 'This is gonna be a pain in the ass..' Jiu thought. Yoohyeon looked at Jiu. She stared for a few seconds then continue to sleep. 'Did she just ignored me? Seriously..' Jiu kinda feel ticked off.

The class started as usual. To Jiu, it's almost the same anywhere. Everyone swarmed her during lunch break, asking her questions. 'As usual..' she said. But one thing that bothers her and something that she never experienced is Yoohyeon.

Kim Yoohyeon has never once asked her or talked to her. What's more, she didn't even know Jiu's name and always sleeping through all lessons. Annoying is one word to describe yoohyeon. She always leave Jiu alone and sometimes skip classes. And somehow that got Jiu remain restless.

"Hey, I'm curious.." said Jiu. "What? You are talking to me?" Yoohyeon asked,while raising her eyebrows. " Do you remember my name yet?" "Uh.. Jisu? Miu?" Yoohyeon replied while scratching her head. " I'm jiu.." Jiu said while making a judging expression. "Well sorry jiu haha.. you see, I'm quite bad in remembering names" Yoohyeon said with a bright smile. 'Cute..' Jiu thought for a second then shake her head. "So you aren't purposely ignoring me?" She asked somehow feeling nervous. " Ah,you seemed nervous and suffocated so I don't wanna bother you"

"It does bother me.." Jiu said under her breath but yoohyeon can hear it. " What?" Yoohyeon asked confiused. "You bother me, you didn't look at me or even interested at me like the others" " How does that bother you?" " You keep me thinking about u.." It was quite awkward. But yoohyeon suddenly broke into laugh. " H-Hey, I jnow that u are such a brat but don't laugh at me!" "How can I not? U are basically saying u like me?" Jiu face turned bright red. " I'm not!" Jiu hit her. And so, Jiu thought 'Not all humans are same I guess.. At least not u' .