Someone's Watching - ch 10

"Um sure." Yoona unnie says. "What song?" "Since you guys like BTS why don't you sing their song?" All of us looked at each other and awkwardly laughed. "Yea just tell us what song." Rose unnie says. "Outro: House of Cards" we stepped back and started singing.

Our voices blended with the harmony and we looked at each other smiling while singing the lyrics. We ended with a round of applause and bowed with a smiling thank you. We said bye to the girls and continued our way home.

BTS POV(Jungkook):

We decided to go to the mall and brush off what just happened with Jin hyung and Mina unnie and decided to go to the mall. Of course we had to wear our disguises and we headed in the car.

"Hyung are you okay??" I asked Jin. "Huh? Yea I'm just still confused on her reaction." "It's okay just ignore it." I plugged my headphones in and started to play music. I feel someone viciously tapping on my shoulder. "JUNGKOOK WAKE UP WE ARE HERE!" V screams and shakes me. "Yah! Stop it I'm awake, tch." "Hey! I'm older than you pabo. Don't say that" I roll my eyes at him and get out the van.

"What do you guys want to do?" J-hope asks. "Whatever I honestly don't care. I want to sleep but you guys dragged me here." Sighed Suga. We walked around the mall looking for places to go. When suddenly

"Guys why is there a crowd forming there?" Asked Rap Mon curiously. We all went on our toes to see what was there. "There are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 girls. And like 9 girls around them. Are they also a kpop group?" Asked J-hope. We went to take a closer look. "Wait" jimin stopped me while slamming my chest. "What if they also recognize us when we get there. We have to hide so they don't notice". We approached closer and we started to go behind a wall that was pretty close to where the girls were standing.

"Oh Jin hyung, I see a girl wearing a BTS shirt!" I say and point towards the girl. "Aish, stop pointing they might see us." Scolded Jin hyung. While this was all happening the girl in the BTS shirt asked "what song do you want us to sing?" "Since you guys like BTS why don't you sing their song?". The 7 girls looked awkwardly at each other and laughed. "What they don't want to sing our song? Tsk." V said. "Yea just tell us what song." Said the one with a hoodie on. "Outro: House of Cards". The 7 girls nodded at each other stepped back and started to sing.

"That's only a vocals song" Yoongi hyung pouted. We listened to the girls voices and they perfectly harmonized. It was so amazing. All of our mouths were hanging open. Soon enough the song was done.

They ended with a round of applause and said thank you and started to leave. Without knowing all of us started to follow the 7 of them. "Excuse me!" Jimin said (ha ha get it) when no one was around us and the girls turned. They had their eyes wide and pointed at us. Wow they were all so beautiful.

"MINA UNNIE! UNNIES!" One with the ripped jeans and floral shirt pointed at us. All the girls looked back with their eyes wide. "Shit" the one with the bag in her hands with something red sticking out spoke. They ran out of the mall before we could catch up to them and talk to them.

We run. And run. And run like we never had before. "Wow, they are really fast." Rap Mon said resting his hands on his knees while panting. "You know one of them said 'Mina unnie' we know a Mina. Jin's make up artist." Said Jhope while leaning on the wall breathing normally.

"Oh my god. What if it was them." V stated with wide eyes. "It can't be" I said shaking my head "these girls are like goddesses and our make up artists are probably old for us anyway. Plus our make up artists don't look like them, they have glasses and wear no make up at all." Everyone nodded their heads. "True, we can just ask them tomorrow." Said Suga. We started to walk back to the car since we didn't find anything interesting in the mall.

We came home Jin hyung started to cook dinner. "So it's Halloween after tomorrow. And we are going to a Halloween party. Should we invite our make up artists as guests?" Jimin said while eating. "I mean" sighed Rap monster "we can ask PDnim but like I'm not sure they wanna come." "What do you mean? It's a costume party! Of course they want to come. I'm going to be joker." Said V with a boxed smile.

"Let's ask PDnim tomorrow and then we will ask the the girls if they want to come. And if they don't it's okay." Said J-hope. I went to sleep because I was really tired. While I was laying in bed I was thinking about the girls we saw at the mall today.

Could've it been them? I think I might have a crush on the one who pointed at us... Jungkook stop! You're an idol and she's just a girl you saw one time. But can it be fate if I see her again? Will I see her again?

(Author's note: sorry this chapter is short the next 2-3 chapters will be longer! Promise💗)