First Show - ch 7

I walked into the studio with my head hanging low. I didn't wanna see what was in front of me. I knew I had to pretend I didn't know them or was a fan. That's what killed me.

"This is Mika, Rose, Yoona, Jennie, Jessie, Sana and Mina. They will be doing your make up from now on." We bowed and said hi to Bts. "2! 3! Hello we are BTS!" Yes we know who you are. Sadly we can't show it.

"Girls this is Jungkook, Taehyung or V, Jimin, Hoseok or J-hope, Namjoon or Rap Monster, Yoongi or Suga, and Jin." Oh don't worry we already know their names.

"Boys you have a show to get to in 3 hours so we have to get the girls their make up for you and head the the show. Okay?" We all nodded our heads in response while PDnim headed out the door.

And that's when the conversation started. "Don't think you are high and can replace our noonas." V snarled at us. And walked back while his members are smirking.

"Taehyung is it?" With that he turned around and stared right at Rose. "You should know who your talking to, because I won't put up with this shit and them too." She said pointing at us. I was mentally slapping my head wanting to ask her why she is questioning her bias. With that Sana unnie pulled her back and we headed to the make up room.

"Wahhhh!!! Oh my god it's so pretty!" Jessie unnie squealed. I was in shock too. There were pallets along pallets with thousands and thousands of different colors. With many ranges of eyeliner, to blush, to eye shadow, to lip gloss, make up for everyone: boy or girl.

"Rose how were you able to do that??" Mina unnie asked which caught my attention toward Rose. "I-I-I honestly don't know. I mean I love him and all but the way he treated us was so horrible, and I don't wanna be treated like that." We all have her a stare and started to pack our make up in bags to bring for the show.

*time skip into the car*

"Everyone listen up." Their manager yelled. "You have 30 minutes to do your make up and you have to practice for 1 hour and get your mics set up and everything. Got it??" We all nodded. "And girls" he looked at us. "This is your test to see what you can do in 30 minutes." We looked at each other and nodded. I hope it goes well.

"We arrived! Let's go we wanna make this as smooth as possible." Everyone rushed out of the van and headed inside.

We headed into the make up room first because we had to set up before the boys came in. Since we started to set up early Sana unnie was done first. She started to sing butterfly by BTS. When she was done with one lyric Mika unnie continued. Then Yoona, then Rose, then Jessie then Jennie unnie. Then me. And we sang together before the boys came in. Our voices matched in harmony and our vocals were on point.

Just as we were done we were smiling bts came in. "Why are you guys smiling??" Asked J-hope "Why we cant smile?? We always have to be upset or what?" I say back with my head tilted to the right with my eyebrows up. I walk away and see the girls smirking. The boys have their eyes wide.

BTS's manager comes in and tells the boys who their make up artist is. "Jungkook, Mika. V and Rose. Jimin and Yoona. Namjoon with Jennie. Jhope with Jessie. Yoongi with Sana. And Jin with Mina." I look at the girls with wide eyes.

We. Just. Got. Our. Biases. And. We. Get. To. Do. Their. Makeup. Oh. My. God.

The boys sat in each of the chairs and we stood there not knowing what to do. "Hurry yo we don't have much time!" Suga yelled at us. "WELL SORRY YOUR MAJESTY" Rose yelled back with so much sarcasm.

I tried so hard not to laugh while getting ready to put make up on Jungkook. "What's so funny?" He asks. I look him dead in his eyes "I can't laugh at your face?" His eyes go wide and mouth hangs open. "I'm just kidding, but it doesn't matter what I was laughing at." I went back to doing his make up

*time skip(after show)*

"Guys that was amazing. And girls thank you for the make up it's the best I've seen so far! Keep up the good work" We said thank you in unison with a bow. "Do you know how nervous I was that we were gonna do bad?" Jessie unnie said placing her hand on her heart feeling her heartbeat. "Awww unnie we did good so that's what matters!" I smiled while making a heart sign with my fingers. "Our maknae always the best" Mika unnie said.

After the show we packed up our make up and we finished after the boys. "What took you so long?" Rap Monster said impatiently. "Yo look, try packing up these 27 different make up bags with different products in each bag with 2 hands in 30 minutes. Then talk to me" Jennie unnie said and walk right past him. We followed behind giggling at his reaction.

Instead of going in the same car as the boys we went into a different van. "Wow Jessie didn't know you had that in you." Sana unnie said. "Yes right. That's like the first time I've seen you being sassy since foreverrr." Yoona unnie said. "I just don't like the way they treat us, I hate it. So I respond with the attitude the give us back to them." I slow clapped with my approved facial expression to Jessie unnie. We all started to laugh.

(Authors note: here's an extra long chapter for you guys. It's like 1,000 words maybe. I hurt my wrist last week so it kinda hurts to type this but I'd do anything to write more for you. Bye byeeee!)