First day - ch 6

BTS POV(J-hope):

It's the night that our make up artist noonas left us. "Hyunggg why do they have to leave??" Jungkook whined. "How do you think I know?? They told Bang PDnim the answer not me." Jungkook sighed at my answer "Your supposed to be the 'hope' make me happy" I sighed.

I got up and went to the kitchen where Jin hyung was sitting with Jimin. "I'm upset. I wish our make up noonas didn't have to leave." I sighed. "Jhope I know what you mean, I'm upset too but they probably had a good reason to leave. They wouldn't just leave like that." explained Jin hyung. "Let's just hope they are pretty." Jimin said with a smirk. "Yah! Don't say that." Rap mon said. "Whatever I'm upset I'm not in the mood." said Suga.

"Me too, I'm upset." Said Jungkook. "I don't wanna deal with the newbies tomorrow" said V. "Whatever we just have to see tomorrow." I said. And with that I went to bed.

MIKA POV

"RINGGG" "RINGGGGGG" "RIN-" I smacked my alarm. I honestly don't wanna get up at 6:30 every morning. "Girls wake up we have to get ready for work!!" Said Sana unnie walking into all of our rooms screaming. "Good morning I said as I walked out into the kitchen. "What are you making Rose?" "I'm making eggs for us since Mika unnie is dressing up." I nodded sleepily and went to the bathroom to dress up. I decided to wear my basic black glasses with my brown contacts and my hair in a messy bun with a black Calvin Klein shirt and white jeans with black nike sneakers.

As I went downstairs, Yoona unnie yelled, Guys it's 7:15 we have to be there by 8:15 it only takes us 40 minutes to drive cause there is no traffic. So let's go now" I yelled back Okay and headed out the door with my phone in my back pocket.

In the car we were all talking until Jessie unnie started to talk. "Guys did any of you wear make up?? Cause we were told not to instead we were the disguises." We all nodded. "And also to add to Jessie we have to not mention about bts and if we are their fans. Just pretend we don't know them." "Got it" I said while looking at my phone.

We got to the the huge building. We passed the front desk bowing and saying hi to the workers. Mike unnie lead us to Bang PDnim's office since she remembers. Jennie knocked on his door. "Come in" we heard and I opened the door, entered and followed me were the girls.

We greeted BANG PDnim, "well you guys like it here right??? Okay let me lead you to the boys. They are practicing now." The girls and I looked at each other with a big smile on their face. We quickly followed Bang PDnim to their practice room after going down the elevator and 3 long hallways. We finally reached our destination.

Bang PDnim was in front of the door and came in while all of us stopped and couldn't move further to see what was on the other side of the door.

"Girls, don't be shy come in." Mika quickly realized Bang PDnim wanted the first girl to enter and I just noticed that Mika was the first on the line, but ran to the back. So much for being the oldest. I held my breath and slowly walked in to see what I've never thought I'd see in my life with my 6 other best friends.

{Authors note: hey guys! Can you tell me whether you like this story or not. I'm really hoping you do so I can make more chapters. See you next timeeee. Bye byeeeeeee :)}