Hurricane

Sorry for the gap between updates. I had a dance competition. My studio earned a REALLY BIG TROPHY for being the overall studio. Anyways here is the next chappie!

Crash crash burn, let it all burn, this hurricane is chasing us all underground~ Hurricane by 30 seconds to mars

Alexa

When Alexa walked into the Apollo cabin she was greeted by her grieving siblings. Sadness hung in the air.

"We need to pick a new counselor," Will Solace said. "How about you," Alexa said. "Nah, I gave the stress up after the war," Will shook his head.

"How about Alexa," said Alexa's half sister Alura. "I have only been here 2 months," Alexa said surprised. "But your fighting skills are outstanding and your discipline," Alura added.

Alexa looked at her siblings for approval. They all looked like they agreed.

Leo

Leo wondered how Alexa was doing. She hadn't coped well at the campfire. He wondered if Jordan's death would get the best of her.

Leo sat with Nico by Thalia's tree. The nighttime felt good. The cool breeze ruffled the leaves. Sitting by Nico, one of his best friends was awesome too.

"Did you hear that," Nico suddenly said. "Hear what," Leo said confused. Nico looked into the trees again. Leo listened.

A voice called into the night.

Light, Fire and Death will go west,

To have Fire lost in revenges best,

To save New Rome from surfacing harm,

Three shall save them from ones grasp

To keep hope alive at last.

Leo turned to see Rachel Dare fall to the ground.

A new Prophecy.

Not again

Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And comment song suggestions for chapters and feedback.

Leo: Are you freaking serious!!

Me: Wut?

Leo: ANOTHER PROPHECY FOR HADES SAKE WE JUST SURVIVED GAEA

Me: Me sorry

Leo: I still wuv youz

Lol vote, comment and read bye potatoes

~ALΣΧΑ🔥