Castle of Glass

Heller guyzz!!! I HAVE A NEW GOAL. CAN WE GET THIS STORY TO 100 READS BY THE END OF MAY?? Tell yo fellow fangirlies to check out this fanfic and The Next Chapter thanks!

Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass hardly anything there for you to see, for you to see~ Castle of Glass by Linkin Park

Alexa

The next morning, Chiron rushed in to see if the Apollo campers had chosen a new head counselor.

"Have you chosen yet?" Chiron asked. "Alexa," Alura said. Chiron nodded, "come with me child." Chiron and Alexa walked to the Rec room for a meeting.

When Alexa walked in she saw many faces. Piper, Jason, Annabeth, Percy, Leo, Nico,

Clarisse, the Stoll brothers and Rachel Dare.

"A new prophecy has been spoken," Chiron announced. He nodded to Rachel who recited the prophecy.

Light, Fire and Death will go west,

To have Fire lost in revenges best,

To save New Rome from surfacing harm,

Three shall save them from ones grasp

To keep hope alive at last.

"What do you think it means," Percy said. Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Fire and Death is Leo and Nico," she spoke the obvious. "Light must be Alexa," Piper said.

"Me?" Alexa asked. "Yeah," Leo shrugged. Alexa stared at Rachel her electric blue eyes full of confusion.

"What do you think 'To have Fire lost in revenges best' means," Clarisse said. "Nemesis?" Leo guessed.

"'To save New Rome from surfacing harm'" Nico recited. "We have to go to New Rome obviously," he said.

"' Three shall save then from ones grasp' I guess we'll be savin someone," Leo smiled crazily. This made Alexa laugh.

"To keep hope alive at last' that's a good thing," Alexa suggested.

"It's not a bad thing to fall in love," Leo started randomly singing Justin Timberlake. The campers stared at him. Leo looked up.

"Hey I like J.T.," he said. Everyone exploded into laughter.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"You will leave tomorrow morning on the Argo ll," Chiron said. Alexa was part of an actual prophecy.

But this one was better than the one to come next.

Lol yeah buddy!! I already created the next prophecy and I REALLY FREAKING LIKE IT!!

Leo: Me wanna hear!!

Me: Not yet bby

Nico: When!

Me: when the third book comes out

Nico: TOOOO LLLOOONNNGG

Lol comment song suggestions! Vote, read, comment and follow thanks potatoes

~ALΣΧΑ🔥