Good Girls

Hi der!!! I had Honors Night at my school tonight and I got ICE CREAM!!!!! I really love Ice Cream! TeeHee. So here's the next chapter!!

She said to me, forget what you thought cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught~Good Girls by 5sos

Alexa

Alexa was relieved when Jason and Frank showed up. They unlocked the cage door letting Nico and Alexa out. Alexa hugged Frank and Jason. "Thank you," she whispered. "No problem," Frank said smiling.

She heard muffled screams. Oh gods, Leo! Alexa rushed down the hall to the infirmary. Leo lay there his arms bound to the sides of the bed. His arm covered in blood, the gash. The gash had been reopened. Alexa gasped as Nico rushed in.

She grabbed ambrosia and nectar. Nico reached for the gag in Leo's mouth. "Not yet, he might scream," Alexa said. She didn't want to hear Leo's pained screams. They also kept him bound to the bed so he didn't kick. Alexa poured nectar over the gash. Leo screamed through the gag. His arms strained against the bonds.

Soon Alexa bandaged the wound and Leo was asleep. She had removed the gag and ties. Frank sat beside her keeping her company while Jason and Nico kept watch. They couldn't leave yet because repairs needed to be done.

"You go check on Jason and Nico, I can watch Leo," Frank said. Alexa nodded. "Thanks." She headed up to the deck. Jason stood with Nico looking into the darkening sky. The boards creaked. Jason and Nico whipped around swords pointed at Alexa. "Oh, sorry, thought you were a monster," Nico said lowering his sword.

Alexa waved it off. She rubbed her finger along her keychain. She slung her bow across her back. She watched Jason's eyes watch to treeline. "Jason, are you okay?" Alexa asked. "I see something," Jason responded gripping the hilt of his Imperial Gold sword.

"Let's check it out," Nico said. They walked off of the Argo ll and into the forest. Alexa's electric eyes and gold ombré highlights glittered in the moonlight. Sticks cracked and as quick as lightning Alexa grabbed her bow and drew an arrow.

A boulder flew in the direction of the cracking sticks. Jason pushed Alexa out of the giant rocks path. "Thanks," she heaved. Jason nodded and stood up. Two Cyclopes appeared from the trees. Alexa gripped her bow tightly.

"CHARGE!" Nico yelled. The demigods ran. Jason took on a Cyclopes and Nico and Alexa took on the other one.

Nico

Nico was a whirlwind fighting the Cyclopes with Alexa. They fought like they'd fought together for years. Soon the first Cyclopes was dead. Nico moved to help Jason.

The Cyclopes held a boulder. He was trying to smash Jason. Alexa stabbed an arrow into the monsters foot. The Cyclopes yelled in anger. Nico saw the lights from the Argo ll.

Suddenly he was shoved onto the ground. "NO!" Jason screamed as he plunged his sword into the monsters face. Monster dust floated in the air. "W-what happened?" Nico asked. "You almost got smashed," Jason said leaning by the boulder that would've squashed Nico.

Who had pushed Nico out of the way? Where was Alexa.... Oh Gods No....

CLIFFHANGER TROLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Sooooo I'm glad you guys are enjoying this story. I am enjoying writing this.

Leo: She loves us!

Nico: YESH she does!!!

Percy: LEEDLE LEEDLE

Alexa: I don't know them....

Piper: I am ashamed to know them

Annabeth: *facepalm*

lol I am listening to Bart Baker parodies!! They are HILARIOUS. Watch Bart Baker on YouTube and tell me what you think!

Vote, Comment, and Share!

~ALΣΧΑ🔥