Welcome!

This is the world of Cenaria. It is split into eight kingdoms: Genovia, Vallonde, Indond, Vallerast, The Elven Lands, Gawic, Baldoc, and Azof. We will start our adventure in a farming village in the country of Genovia called Minarmia. A young girl (14 years old), Ami Lionello, sets of on her journey to the capital.

When Ami was six an army of kobolds attacked her home land, killing her parents and twin sister. Only she, her older brother, Jonny, and a few of the towns people survived. A duke who lived in Minarmia took Ami and Jonny in and raised them. The towns people leave Ami very much, but despised their father. Ami never spent much of her time at home, but instead in the farms and forests around her town. She learned fast how to hunt, and a bit of leather working. She began to favor her bow over all her other weapons, her daggers coming in at a close second. She befriended a wolf and stray cat, that soon became her companions. When she turned ten she started working on the farm, plowing the land with her trusty steed, Midnight. She would often go hunting in the mountains and forest in her free time. By the age of twelve her father wanted to marry her off. She responded by leaving for a year and a half. She spend that time in the mountains, growing a stronger bond with her animal friends and learning how to live in the mist of nature. When she returned no one recognized her except her brother. He told her that she could make herself useful and find work in the capital. And so she set off.

Ami arrived in the capital and want straight to King Joysword. The King recognized her and her talent and hired her to escort his daughter, Saelabella Joysword, to a fort out side the Woods of Abóndón. The King said that villagers have been going missing and that he wanted his daughter to investigate.