Chapter 1

I went to school today, expecting it to be just like any other day, rapping to the old JB songs and Fergalicious and people telling me I can't rap and me just ignoring their jealousy.

But the Mexican guys came up to me during lunch and asked me to the Sadie Hawkins Dance. I obviously said no because boys have cooties.

But, then we had a 5 minute conversation on the difference between girls and boys.

This is how the conversation went.

Mexican dude #1: Hey Rebecca, will you go to the Sadie Hawkins dance with me?

Me: no

Mexican dude #2: Will you go to the Sadie Hawkins dance with me, Rebecca?

Me: No

I assumed the other dude was going to ask, but after his other friends got rejected, I'm pretty sure he gave up.

They turned around and were about to walk away but I stopped all three of them.

Me: Wait.

Mexican #1: What?

Me: The Sadie Hawkins dance is a dance that a GURL ask a BOI to.

Mexican #2: Yeah .  . . we know.

Me: Okay. Well, then you obviously don't know the difference between a BOI and a GURL. I' m a girl. And I'm pretty sure you're a boy. A girl can have babies and boys can't. Wait, I have a metaphor to help you remember the difference. Boys are the plugs and girls are the outlets. And when the plug is plugged in electricity happens!

Then they just walked away slowly and they left me in peace so I could go stalk their Instagram accounts.

After that I went to ELA which was 4th/5th hour. We finished our work early because I'm in the smurt peepul groop.

Then me and this dude name Liam talked about how we both like Harry Potter and then high fived because Harry Potter is awesome.

One of my friends, Amy, had a hello kitty laptop top bag and I decided to make it look like Hello Kitty was flipping you off.

I drew on the Hello Kitty with sharpie. MHAHAHAHA.

Since we finished so early I decided to tell the whole class a story I wrote. This is how it went.

Once upon a time there was a frog his mother was an alcoholic and he had to take care of her all the time, but the mommy frog wouldn't go to rehab and started to avoid the frog so the frog committed suicide THE END.

After my amazing story there was an announcement on the intercom.

Intercom: ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS. ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS. THERE IS A LOCK DOWN. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CLASS ROOM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. I REPEAT, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CLASS ROOM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICED. AND DO NOT WORRY YOU WILL ALL BE FINE.

After that announcement everyone was a bit worried that something bad was about to happen. Well, everyone except for Bob, he kinda just sits under the desk and picks his nose so he doesn't really care what happens.

I looked outside the window in the door, because I sit right next to the door and I saw two police dogs.

So I shouted to the rest of my class,

Me: DON'T WORRY EVERYONE SOMEONE WAS JUST SMOKING WEED IN THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM AGAIN!

The whole class, including my teacher, exhales a sigh of relief.

People smoking weed in the girls locker room was a common thing at my school.

I have algebra 1 sixth hour and all we did was math.

Once I got to seventh hour, I turned in my drawing of my animal cell and then the teacher said we have ANOTHER PROJECT.

Like who does this teacher thinks she is. All she does is assign a bunch of projects to us and say we did it wrong. Like how are we suppose to know how to do this if you don't teach it to us.

I usually just google the information and then copy and paste it so I always get a 100A.

We have to pair up for the project so I go sit with my friends Teressa and Amy. Amy is the girl whose laptop bag I drew on.

So I make Amy find all the information while I play 2048 on my laptop.

Then I make Teressa take an accelerated reader test for me because I don't read books.

While Teressa was taking the test, me and Amy sang Let It Go.

I'm honestly not a good singer so if I ever say I am, I'm being sarcastic.

Then this girl Milly asked us how to spell green beans. So I respond,

Me: G-R-E-N   B-E-N-Z

Then Teressa slaps me in the face. But not in a serious way. She hit me in the you're an idiot way.

ME: IM BEING SARCASTIC! GEEZ!

I whisper,

ME: The nerve of some people.

I get home and then I watch YouTube videos about girls pranking their boyfriends by telling them that they're pregnant.

I know I'm a mess. (Said in a Shane Dawson Voice)

This is the end of my first chapter I hoped you enjoyed and tell your friends about this if you did. OH WAIT IF YOU'RE READING MY BOOK YOU PROBABLY DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. jjkJkJkkKjJKJjk. OMG! GEEZ! HOLY F*ck! I'm just kidding! You probably have friends!

Well you probably have more friends than me.

Anyway, please vote and comment because that's what all the other people on this app tell me to do.

I JUST FARTED

BYEEEEEEEE