Chapter 4 - Mate

Every she-wolf was disappointed. None of them were the next Alpha’s mate. Oh well, they shouldn’t kept their hopes up in the first place.

                Everything was set for the ceremony. And that means any moment now, she will be sent to her room.

                “Okay, that’s about it Alisa. You can now go back to your room,” said Ashley, the coordinator of the event.

                “Yes ma’am,” I said and bowed before turning to go to my room.

                “And don’t ever get out. You will only be a disturbance and an eye-sore,” she said.

                “Yes Ma’am,” she didn’t flinch by her words like before. She’s already used to their foul words towards her.

She quickly went back to her room. She took a shower and changed. She went to her dresser and unlocked it and got the books she got secretly from the pack house’s library earlier. She placed it on the table and started reading. Moments later, she was startled by the knockings on her door. She quickly put the books back in her dresser and locked it. She then went to the door and opened it. But before she could see who it was, she was enveloped in a hug and was pushed backwards. She heard the closing of the door and it’s locking.

“Mine!”

                She struggled to see who it was and honestly, to say that she was shocked would be the understatement of the millennia!