Chapter 5 - You Accept Me?

“A-alpha Jake,” she managed to say.

                “Hello my little mate,” Alpha Jake said and a smile was plastered on his beautiful mouth.

                “Thi-this couldn’t be,” she tried to shook of Jake’s hold but it only tightened.

                “Why?,” He asked confused.

                “I’m only an omega and you’re the next Alpha. This just doesn’t make any sense,” she said.

                “What doesn’t? You’re my mate and that’s it!,” he said with a finalization in his voice.

                “But, you’re the Alpha. Your mate should be someone who is born with a higher rank,” she tried to explain.

                “Well, I don’t care about those stupid ranks. What I care about right now is my mate and that, my dear, is you,” he said confidently,

                “Wait, are you saying that your accepting me?,” she asked.

                “Yes of course. I mean who wouldn’t? You’re beautiful and by the twinkle in your eyes I see wisdom. And to top it all, The Moon Goddess created you especially for me,” He said that made my heart race.

                “Wait, how old are you?,” he asked

                “I just turned sixteen today,” she answered.

                “Wait, we have the same birthday. Wait, then that means you just shifted today?,” He asked rather excited,

                I just nodded.

                “Then let me see your wolf,”

                “No!,” she replied immediately.

                “But why?,” he asked as his smile wore off.

                “Ahm. There’s something in my wolf that I still need to discover and until that, I refuse to let anyone see her,” she said.

                “But I’m your mate,” he asked. Hurt was visible in his eyes.

                “Please Alpha Jake. And if it’s possible, could -  could you keep this thing between us, I mean, us being mates a secret? Well, until I get hold of the truth. Please Alpha Jake,” I pleaded.

                He closed his eyes and held her tight.

                “Fine, but, you have to follow my conditions,” he said with his eyes still closed.

                “And what are those conditions?,” she asked.

                “Well, I still have to think about it so I’ll give it to you later and you can’t deny or reject it because once you did, I will shout to the world that you are my mate,” He said with a mischievous smile on his lips.

                “Fine,” She replied.

                “Oh yeah. And one more thing,”

                “What is it?,”

                “We should seal this agreement with a kiss,”

                “What-!,” but before she could protest, she slammed his lips into her lips and kissed her tenderly like his life depended on it.