Chapter 7 - The Prophecy

Jake went to the meeting with the council consisted by the elders and the current Alpha, Beta and Third-in-Command. He was summoned by them for his Reigning Ceremony which by the way is the day where he will take on the position as the alpha.

                “ So Alpha Jake, the council wants to ask if you have found your mate,” said one of the elders.

                Jake wanted to answer “Yes” but he remembered what her mate said last night so he answered “No,” instead.

                “Oh! How unlucky. But, I believe you will find her later on,” said one of them.

                “Well, I hope so,” Jake replied.

                “Let’s move on to the main reason why we gathered here,” Jake’s father, the current Alpha said.

                “What do you mean? We already discussed the reigning ceremony,” Jake said, confused.

                “I’m afraid but that is not really the main reason that we have gathered here Jake,” The current alpha said,” It’s about the prophecy.”

                “What prophecy?,” Jake asked.

                “The prophecy that would either make the werewolf community to survive or extinct. The appearance of the golden wolf,” The eldest of the council said.

                “The golden wolf? That’s impossible. There isn’t any golden wolf, ever,” Jake said.

“That’s what a prophecy is, Alpha Jake. It’s impossible yet it happens,” the old man replied.

“Okay Fine. Tell me about this prophecy,”

“An ordinary werewolf will be born in this world and she will remain ordinary until the day she will shift. She will become the golden wolf that has great strength and can ran faster than 10 alpha put together and when she finally meet her mate and he marked her, her real power will finally be released. The power to control all the creations – even time. “

“I think it’s not so bad at all,” Jake said

“It’s not. As long as she can control every little power she has and that her mate is with her at all costs,” his father said.

“And why is that?”

“So she won’t be overruled by it. As we had said earlier, the survival and extinction of our kind will be in her hands,”

‘Now that’s bad,’ Jake thought.