Chapter 6 - The Conditions

Alisa woke up into another day. But, unlike the other days, she woke up with a flaming determination in her heart,” I will find out what really is going on and find out the reason why my wolf and mate turns out to be different than what most wolf around my rank supposed is to be destined”

                She sat up and the first thing she noticed is a white paper neatly folded on her dresser and 2 keys beside it.

                She got the paper and opened it.

                “Good morning babe! How was your sleep? I hope you didn’t rape me in your dreams. Kidding! So, I wrote this up because you’re still sleeping and I have an important meeting today. This is about the conditions I told you last night. These are my conditions and babe, you have to remember that you have to follow them. You know the consequences when you wouldn’t <evil smile>

So here it goes:

1.       You will let me kiss you whenever it’s only the two of us.

She couldn’t suppress herself from rolling her eyes after remembering how she threatened him last night.

2.       You will call me Babe whenever no one is around.

Oh please! Not that endearment!

3.       Since I can’t mark you YET, you have to be in my room during your heat. Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to you. Well, that depends if I can suppress myself from all you’re begging :)

Ha! As if!

4.       I arranged a new room for you and NO, you can’t turn it down. One of the keys beside this letter is the key to your room. The other one is a key to my room and yes, you can get inside whenever you want.

5.       And last but not the least,

I can add whatever condition I want to add!!!

J

Hahahaha! Love you too babe! See you later! Love lots!

P.S.I have the ONLY duplicate key to your room and your room is located across mine. I know! I’ m great and a genius! Love you too babe!

                She once again rolled her eyes because of the playfulness of her mate.

’ Well, it’s not like I can do anything about it,’ she thought to herself as she got up and started t get ready.