|1| The beginning

Hiii! Welcome to my very first story! So- sorry if this turns out to be crap and y'all get depressed.... =u=;;;;
Anyway! Enjoy the story!!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The sound of two tiny pairs of feet hitting the ground filled the rainy air as two small children laughed and played in the stormy weather. Though it was only raining at the time, the female of the two stopped running and looked to the sky in slight confusion as she heard the clap of thunder in the air.

Boom!

The child squealed as she jumped at the sound, long since forgetting her game with the other as she held his hand and begun to race back to their home.

The zora domain.

You see, the two children were Prince Sidon and (Y/N), the daughter of the captain of the guard. Since the guards had to keep a close eye on the young prince, it was only natural when the prince had shown an interest in the quiet zora hidden behind her mother's legs.

The prince, who was confused with the other's shy demeanor looked up to the other's mother, his eyes showing hurt.

"Excuse me, ma'am. But why is she trembling?"

The mother only chuckled at their behavior as she looked down at the tiny hands on her left leg.

"Sweetie," began the woman. "Why don't you introduce yourself? I can assure you he won't hurt you."

The little pearl scaled zora looked at her mother with timid eyes before she nodded as she slowly stepped out from the shelter of her mother's shadow.

"Hi....... I'm (Y/N)...... It's nice to m-meet you, your h-highness."

.
.
.
.
.
She was too much.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The small red scaled prince smiled brightly upon seeing her, his small hands placed on his hips as he posed triumphantly. His golden eyes shining in a brightly lit fashion.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you! My name is Sidon! Let's be friends!"

The near white zora looked shocked, her (e/c) orbs widened as she looked at the prince before her. The small tears brimming at her eyes disappeared as she smiled softly, a slight nod from her as she nodded.

"Sure.... friends."

------------------------------

Hi! I hope you guys liked the first chapter! Don't worry! I'll try updating everyday and if I can't then you'll see two in one day!

Ciao for now, loves! See you in the next chapter! ☆