chapter vi | An Odd Nickname

CHAPTER VI
AN ODD NICKNAME

᥏ I WAS PERVADED BY A FORLORN, carnal need – that of which hit me the month before. Obviously, this had happened before, multiple times since I was twelve. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here, right?

Shifted restlessly amongst the other pets. Suffering from Eros was no fun, and it was even worse knowing that I only got it because I was female. It would be different if everyone got it. But that was not the case.

Fortunately for me though, my Eros patterns were irregular. I might have it one month, and then the next, but then I might not get it again for another three months. Then another two after, it would reappear. And I might skip every other month for the rest of the year. Quite irregular. I never PMSed either, not like the other girls. It wasn't until I was actually on my Eros that I became distant and irritable.

I didn't mean to be, of course.

Lord Carter was merely human, so of course he could not smell my lust. Neither could four of the other pets. Only one was a demon. Sakura, Lord Carter's pet, was as well – but she was very sweet and teased more innocently than a child could. So surely she and the other males could.

"Sometimes," Sakura leaned over to my ear and whispered, "Master Carter allows a slave into my room when I'm on mine." I stared at her, shifting some more, just malaise of course. I nodded for her to continue. "I can do whatever I please with him."

"You can do that?" I gazed at her surprised. "I can't touch anyone." Not that I would want to.

Sakura giggled and laughed. "But that only happens when he's busy." She winked at me suggestively and I knew just what she was talking about.

I feigned surprise, though this wasn't very uncommon. Women spoke all the time so fondly of their Masters, even to the point that they bragged of having fornicated with them. And it wasn't forbidden, but sometimes it could be grimaced at when the woman was his Domestic and especially if he was married. One simply just didn't copulate with the family pet.

And yet, it seemed to be becoming more and more popular.

I glanced up at Lord Carter. Besides the barely faded scar over his left eye, his dark chocolate skin was flawless and smooth. And with his cropped, dark brown hair, a single pierced ear, and a leather bomber jacket accompanied by navy jeans rather than a suit, he would've been perceived as the 'bad boy' type. Except he wasn't a bad boy.

According to Sakura, he was serious but he could be quite sweet when the time came about.

Sakura shifted her petite form, grasping the cusp of my shoulders, and reforming my posture into a much straighter one than before – though, that had been due to my own discomfort and not her. Now, I sat with my back to her.

I felt the bristles of a brush combing through my hair. Apparently, if Madame Augustina – my personal beautician; she came along with us well – hadn't straightened my hair the day before, it would've been rather difficult to comb through my thick and dishevelled curls.

With this, I let myself enjoy her jovial fondling of my hair, which was convivial. That sort of which little girls do – especially very close ones; like the daughters of fathers who are best friends – after many years of close companionship. Yes. That's what it was. Except, I had known her little over an hour or so. The few minutes spoken the night before and what was happening now.

My brain was tingling, shivers coursing down my spine as it does when one plays with your hair. Not at all rough, but a gentle caress. Almost too soft to feel for a unacceptional, run-of-the-mill mortal who was not myself.