❇Chapter 3❇ 「 A Great Day to Find A Club 」

Feliciano's experience this morning was... Eventful to say the least. Kuro and his big brother kept bickering at each other.

"I'm surprised that you're in the student council shortie."

"Well I wouldn't be surprised that you aren't."

"I don't really mind. It's tiring to join anyways." Lovino shrugged.

"Such a lazy bone."

"You're such a hypocrite Kuro." Mei commented thus made them bicker more.

It was amusing to watch. Well for Mei and Romeo at least but he still find it amusing nonetheless.

Feliciano lay in his bed, reading and memorising the schedule he has so he wouldn't be late for class. He's also waiting for another person who's going to be his roommate for the school year.

'I wonder if he wouldn't mind me here, being mute and all.' He thought as he stood from his bed then starts to clean up his room, putting his clothes on his bed closet, putting his books on the shelves and other stuff that needs to be arrange.

He heard a soft knock from the door so he quickly went and opened it. He saw, from what he remembered, the student council vice-president Eduard and someone else who has his eyes widen in surprise.

He's not sure if that person is a girl or a boy but he looks familiar. As if they were very close before. The vice-president is holding a clipboard and the blonde behind him is holding a lot of bags.

'He looks familiar though... Like I've seen his face before...' He thought as he completely opens the door.

Feliciano gave a wave, greeting him with a smile and stepped beside the door, meaning that he can come inside.

"Ah, hello. I'm just here to check each dorms in this building to see if someone brought something illegal. I hope you don't mind. I'm Eduard von Bock by the way." Eduard explained as he stepped inside.

Feliciano replied through his notepad. "It's alright! Sorry for the mess by the way, I was just about to finish cleaning! Feliciano's my name."

"I see. Well Feliciano, your's isn't the worse one I have seen." The vice-president chuckled.

The other blonde coughed, annoyed by the looks of it.

"Ah, sorry Feliks. Feliciano, this is Feliks, your roomate." Eduard said.

"It's, like, totally nice to meet you, Feli? Is it alright to call you Feli?" Feliciano's new roommate asked, grinning.

"Sure! I don't mind!"

"Well I'm glad that you made a new friend Feliks. Toris would be happy." Eduard said as he pats the back of Feliks.

"Well of course! I'm like, the nicest guy you will ever met!" Feliks said with a prideful grin.

"Throwing yellow and pink nail polish at them is not nice." Eduard said with a blank look and a sweat drop.

"They totally deserve it though! They, like, totally insulted Tori!" Feliks pouted.

"But still... You're lucky though that there wasn't a big fist fight because of your action."

"Yeah, it's because I'm fabulous~!"

Eduard just sighed then looks at Feliciano.

"I hope that you can handle a person like him." Eduard said and pointed at Feliks.

"Don't worry too much Ed!" Feliks proclaimed as he slid his arm to Feliciano's shoulders which made him surprised in return. "As long as there's no one who is stupid enough to challenge me then there won't be any troubles!"