❇Chapter 1❇「Hello, How Are You?」

((Italics are used in thinking, emphasizing, whispering and in sign language. That way it won't be confusing.))

•••

It was finally back to school and you know what that means? Yup, more drama, bitchy students, sleep-deprived students, jerks that are waiting to be thrown in to a volcano students, and a lot more that you can name. To summarize it all up, welcome to hell.

The gates and the front door of the main building were bustling with students and after few hours, the fields and anywhere else that's part of the university is now filled with them. Meeting old friends and also meeting and forming new friendships.

"Felice... are you... are you sure you can handle it?" Lovino, a guy with brunette hair and a curl on his right side asked to someone who almost look identical to him. The only thing different were the eyes and the hair.

"Maybe you really should go to that school mama suggested." Romeo, the oldest of the three, an auburnette with a curl on hist left side that almost looked like a scorpion's tail, agreed with Lovino, thinking that he might get stressed out due to this university being too tiring unlike in his old school.

Feliciano, or what his two older brothers call him, Felice, shook his head and did a hand sign language to them.
"Yes fratello, I can handle it! It's just like in my old school only with a lot more things to do. Besides, we still get to see each other because we're in the same university! I don't know about Romey though."

"Hey! It's not like I'm not in the same university as you! We just have a very different level." Romeo, or Romey, retorted.

"Psh! Too bad though that you have to suffer more than us." Lovino snickered.

At that, Romeo sulked in a corner and muttered "Why am I even the oldest?" and "Be lucky you ungrateful bastard that you're still in third year."

Lovino just laughed at his older brother's despair and Feliciano just sweatdropped.

"I wonder what's taking grandpa so long?" Feliciano asked while doing the hand sign language again.

"He said that he's going to meet the school's councilor, no big surprise there since grandpa might flirt and get off topic." Romeo replied as he stood up and went to his brothers.

"Geez, that bastard... we've been waiting for hours already- OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Lovino complained after being hit in the head by Romeo.

"Language, my dear Vino, language." Romeo replied and Feliciano giggled.

"Romey's right Vino!" Feliciano also agreed to his big brother.

"I swear to God Romeo, if you hit me one more time-"

"If you two want to start a fight, might as well not do it in here please!"

The three jumped at the sudden cheerful voice of what seemed like the councilor and the laugh of their grandfather.

"M-Miss Braginskaya!" The two older brothers exclaimed and a bit scared, knowing on not to test her patience despite her calm and cheerful aura radiating off from her.

"Looks like the two of your grandsons haven't changed one bit, Mr. Romulus." The councilor commented and giggled.

Their grandfather, Romulus, laughed again and replied. "Yup, but I'm sure they'll mellow down through this school year."

"I hope so, I don't want another reports on either the two of them fighting with Mr. Beilschmidt and his friends." She sighed.

Feliciano quickly hand sign at them. "You guys said that you're not fighting anyone anymore." Feliciano pouted as he finished.