|°|New Story Preview|°|

A long time ago, two pokémon protected the city, Venice from anything that is evil. One night a pokémon almost destroyed the city, until the two pokémon defeated it but with a price to pay, their life. Centuries later, legends say that you can feel the spirit of the two pokémon standing guard around the city, as guardians for the people in Venice.

"I'm so excited for the festival! The pretty girls, the food and also the pokémon contests!" The micronation, Seborga, said excitedly as he walk the streets that is filled with people preparing for the festival.

"Ah! I completely forgot about the World Meeting..." The personification of the northern region of Italy mumbled.

"Fine! I'll fill in for you but you're going to be the one cooking tonight!" The personification of the southern region of Italy grumbled.

The streets are filled with wonderful and colorful streamers, people preparing their costumes, their masks, the activities and importantly, the food! This made the three personifications of Italy excited but one thing they forgot, the World Meeting is also today and now Veneziano is scrambling to finish everything before the festival begins and to add cherry on top, a mafia group are planning to steal one of the top most hidden treasure in Italy.

((A Hetalia x Pokémon fanfic cross-over!
Lmao I know I have another fic but goddammit writer's block isn't very nice to me for writing that particular fic. Even though I'm really excited to write that piece ;;;

Don't worry! Chapter 3 is on its way. Just taking the time to introduce some characters and also because I'm preparing for Senior Highschool (our country just implemented it like 2 years ago or something) and it's been torture. The heat is unbearable!!!

More on to this fic!

This was based on that Pokémon movie with a region based on Venice. I forgot the title of it but I know that you guys know about that movie. I'm not gonna spoil anything for this fic but I'm going to borrow the concept with those two pokémon and their fates and also the stealing part but everything else is originally by me. So hope you'll going to enjoy this piece!))