School

(6:40) "Emy time to get up" mom said"One more minute"Emy. Its always hard to get me up for school. "Emy get up" "Shut up Eli". Yeah so this is pretty much every morning for me. But there is good news we have a student. I ways still tried when mom got a call. *ring* "Hello" *mumble mumble* "oh that's so nice" *mumble mumble" "OK that's all" *mumble mumble* "OK thank you" *mumble mumble* "alright bye bye" *phone call ends". "Mom who was that? " "Well you remember that you have a new student right" "yeah" "Well she is going to be in your class and you are going to show her around" " OK 1 you know I don't like talking or meeting new people, 2 you didn't answer my question, who was that?" "Oh yeah that was your principle and try and talk to her. " "Fine but it won't be easy". And that was all I said and we went to school early. When we got there we saw her. Her name was Sophia. I seen her before when my family went to the mall but it was weird she said hi and when I didn't say hi she gave me the evil eye. Anyways I showed her around school. Stopping for only questions. And by the end of the tour school had started. So me and Sophia went are separate ways. But we had algebra 2 together. And we also sat next to each other. Yeah I didn't talk much. (3:20) So the school day is over. Me and Sophia are both car riders. Sophia tried to talk to me but when ever she said something I would ignore her. Thank the Liemy, my friend Patricia and Sofrita came over. When I was called to my car of course Sophia was also called.

That's the end of this part hope you enjoyed. Bye