This is me

So hi my name is Emy well what I go by my real name is Liemy. Which I was named after a goddess in my religion. (Celtic) Liemy is a strong kind heart somewhat truthful goddess. Which in later in life was all true about me. My life is weird. Let's get stared.  So I am a hybrid my mom is a vampire and my dad is a werewolf. My mom and dad we're maired till a week before I was born my dad found out my mom had hooked up with a human. And so after I was born my parents divorced.And i got to meant the human.  Honestly i never would have guessed vampire with a human but i got use to it tho.I'm guessing you want to know how old I am well I am 14 years old. And I have a older brother(18) I have 2 older sisters (24,22)and I am a triplet Elyite (boy) Emmaetia (girl). And my parents light (werewolf) Melanie (vampire) johnny (human). So now you know my family. let's get to know each other. Me first, I go to Dalton middle school I'm in 8th grade I have school from 8:05 to 3:20.I dont like meeting people. And I have all the "powers" that werewolf's and vampires have.  I can go out in the sun I can have garlic i just get a relergic action from the taste.  I'm fast, I have senses and I can't control my self around people.  I have to have their blood and meat. And I'm a girl, I could go on forever but I don't want to waste your time.

Keep going down

Keep going

Your here

Note yes this is from a friend I know and I asked if I could do this and she said yes. Also half of this is true. Some of it isn't I'll leave it up to you. And no not the werewolf vampire hybrid and the parents divorcing also not true. Just pointing that out. Thanks for reading have a good day

                  Sincerely
                              Redassian8   

Your done now