chapter 14 : Take Down

They day started with rushing of most students to classes , and others bunking classes to hangout with friends , kissing their lovers and some smoking weed  ... but it wasnt unusuall , it was a usuall friday morning at the University ..

But what was unusuall about this morning was the constant chippering of girls and guys about the first party of this year , it was hosted by the only person who knew how to throw parties in all of town, Rachell Bennet   .. the most beautifull hostess of RichWood University and one of the 'nice' popular girls  .. every year she throws a kickass party for freshers and the whole university before the official fresher's ball .. so that people can get to know each other ...

There were flyers put up everywhere , free food and hot Music, who would refuse to this .. but everybody had to wait one more day to the party , the party was saturday night ..

But the shopping sprees had already began , it was that chance for the new girls to make their marks with the popular clans of town .. every girl wanted to be one of them ..

"I heard there's this party tomorrow ,are we going ?" Shauna casually asked taking out a flyer from her notebook she had found earlier

" yes we are " said cameron with a tone of confirmation in her voice

"What party , I though I'd go home  , Lizie was calling all day yesterday " Belle pouted , she didnt wanted to go to a party after all week of hell ..

"Awww .She misses you " shauna smiled cutely at her

"You havent seen her fir more than a month afcourse she misses you " said Amelia making a home sick face

"No , we are going to that party , this is the first party of the year , this is the most  important party of the year " cameron ordered ..

"Cam , chill , its not that big of a deal " Amelia gave put a nervous laughter , to ease her tone ..

"Yes , and going home is , grow up belle , you have to come to the party , no discussions or eles dont talk to me  " cameron stormed out with her books

"What the hell ?" Amelia banged her head with her hand

"You know her , belle .. dont take her seriously .. you can go homee if you want to " Amelia said comforting Belle ..

"She didnt even listen to me properly , I was just tired , thats all .. I'm not going home .. I was just ..  leave it its not important " Belle shrugged it off

"You sure , its fine " shauna asked
"Yeah , sho , im good .. "  she said .. butAmelia knew better , belle was so close to her sister , just like she was with hers , she felt soo bad for belle .. But she couldnt do anything ..

"Hi guys , " a Blond Beautiful girl came upto the three girls , holding invitations to the saturday night party

"Hey " Shauna greeted her first joined by Belle and Amelia

"I'm  Rachell Bennet , I'm sure you've heard about the party tomorrow , here are your invitations " she handed them three elegantly printed cards..

"Thankyou , soo much " Amelia said looking at the cards , standing up ..

"No problem ,I hope you girls make it " she smiled big , "toodles" said before turning away

"Wait Rachel , we have another friend , she just went to the restroom I guess " Belle said , standing up

"Ohh , no problem , here " Rachel handed her another card .. "thanks " said belle .

Rachel went away giving out invitation to other students ..