Chapter 15 : The Party!

Sun was setting on the saturday evening letting night fell upon the streets of Richwood , but the day was just beginning at what seemed to be a big mansion with a front and backyard so big half the university could fit in to it , swimming pool at the roof , it was one perfect hell of a house ..

The house started to get invade with bunch of over excited 20 year olds looking for free food and drink , even though none of them were of age , but a college frat party was their only ticket to booze ..

"Hey , guys " Rachell loudly said so that everyone could hear her

"Hi" a flock of people replied

"Thank you for coming , but I've decided to be civilized this year and theres no alcohol today " She said loudly

The crowd went silent as though everybody had died in a single second

"Just kidding , Cegs are in the kitchen and the yards , enjoyyyy" she yelled , with the crowd rooting for her

Heavy music played to bunch of people dancing mindlessly to it , some girls running around with cupcakes in their hands .. and boys dancing drunk ..

On a couch in the corner sat a handsome boy , who probably showed no intrest in the party whatso ever , he just sat there with a beer bottle in his hands , he jerked up and sat as he saw the host of the party approaching her ..

"You caaaamee " she said throwing her arms at him

He hugged back smiling at her , "but why areyou sitting here , lets dance " she took his hand trying to drag him up , but couldnt because he was too heavy for her

"Come on Nate " she pouted

"You called , I showed up , don't push me " he said with a sarcastic grin on his face .. she let go of his hand ,

"Where's brian ?" She said looking around

Brian reached to Nate with two bear bottles and some crackers .. "Hey , Rachel " he said smiling at her , and waving the hand with beer bottles in them ..

"Hi " she said excitingly hugging him

"So brian , who is the girl ,you keep talking about , I wanna meet her " she said taking the bottles and food from his hand placing it down at the table , he sat down and she sat besides him

"She isn't here yet " said brian , blushing a little .

"Are you blushing , Awww" Rachel sweetly grabbed his cheek ..

Nate watching this , threw his head back and growled at them

"You've lost all hope to life , we haven't , so shut up " Rachel said directing herself to Nate

"Whatever " he laughed stupidly looking at both of them

And hour later 8:30pm

A group of four girls showed up , catching everyonesr eye as they enter the mansion , Amelia Mathews , dressed in a black dress, her Brown hair falling perfectly on her shoulder with perfect waves and onpoint nake up ..

Cameron Blaine , the oh so perfect Attire for a party , her hair plugged in a pony tail , a strand of hair out falling on her forhead , she wore a Bottle Green umbrella shirt with jean shorts , her high heels making her look taller ..

Isabelle Heart , your everyday girl next door , was dressed well and accordingly with her Blue shirt and her leather pants , with her hair falling back half clutched with a hair clip ..

Shauna Menroe , in a Blue And Black Net Shirt , her black jeans and  boots , followed perfect pace with her fllowing long curly hair ..

The girls enter the party , and spotted an empty spot at the stairs , it was the only empty place inside the house , there were people everywhere .. noise and laughs and music were aLl anybody could here ..

Brian spotted cameron and stood up , his mouth hung open , mesmerized by her beauty ..

"Is that her ?" Rachel asked looking into Brian's direction but she couldn't make out which one because there were four girls standing there ..

"Yes " he said dreamingly

"Which one?"  she asked again ,looking at Brian's goofy smile , she chuckled

"Is that , mathews ?" Nate asked surprisingly , she definitely looked different than everyday , more elegant , more attractive afcourse , but why did he cared .. it shouldnt matter to him ..

"Yes , Come on I'll introduce you " brian grabbed Rachel's hand and dragged her to the girls ..

"Easy brian , dont look desperate " She said stopping brian and fixing his jacket , "you got this " she winked at him and gestured him to lead the way ..

Nate finished his beer and went behind brian and rachel

"Hey guys " brian said , waving to the girls , girls seemed very happy finally finding someone they knew at this party

"Hey " shauna happily greeted "thank God , you found us " she continued , brian laughed looking at her reaction..

"umm .. You  know rachel " he pointed to her
Rachel waved with a grin on her face ..

"Yes afcourse , great party " cameron said coming forward , and shaking her hand ..

"That's cameron " Brian introduced her , "hi " said rachel

"Im Shauna , thats Belle " shauna introduced herself as brian seemed to be lost in looking at cameron

"Thats Amelia " she continued , rachel shook everybody's hand

"Hey Amelia!  love that Necklace " she said with high voice going closer and taking a close look at Amelia's pendant , it was a  Blue crystal heart shaped with little stones around it , she always carried it around her neck ..

"Thankyou" Amelia smiled thanking her , but cameron didn't really accepted the fact that Rachel bennet , The Rachel Bennet. Complimented Amelia ..

"It looks antique" Rachel said taking the pendant in her hand
" it is actually , it was my grandma's and then my mom's now mine " she giggled .. the pendant was like her family heirloom and she was proud to wear it .

"Wow " Rachel said , chatting with Amelia when cameron was turning green with envy ..

Nate arrived at the scene "hey ya'll" he said waving to the girls

"Hey mathews " he winked at her , charmingly reminding her of the scene at the Coffee house

"Garret " she forced a smile .. looking at him felt like jumping off of a cliff ..

"Boii!  do you look dashing " he said walking over to her , shauna could see the anger building up in Cameron's eyes

"That's quit a change of mood " Rachel whispered to brian , looking at the sidden chirp in Nate's tone ...

"He tends to become that way around her " he answered to her in the same tone

"Come on guys , lets go dance " Rachel proposed , taking advantage of Nate's light mood ..

"Yess , plz " shauna immediately cried , she had noticed both cameron and Amelia .. both of them pissed for different reasons ..

Brian offered his hand for Cameron , smiling , she took it with pride , she liked showing everyone that she had someone on his knees for her too and brian felt no shame in doing so ,he felt happy just being with her .. shauna was rather confused by this gesture , because cameron had told her that she broke off things with Brian but this gesture said otherwise .. on the other side Nate bowed to Amelia just for teasing her , he knew she would never take his hand , and he was right she slided away from him and intertwined her hand with Belle's ..

Belle who couldnt be less intrested in the party , she was looking here and there for sky , the only reason she got herself convinced to coming to this party was for sky ..

And she couldnt find him anywhere , she looked down walking with Amelia to the dance floor when she felt someone tapping on her shoulder

She turned around "hey" she said happily as ever and there he was , the person she had been looking for , the only person who she wanted to see .. Sky Jones ..