Chapter 1: Get To Know Queen.

I shot up like my pillow was on fire; it was the middle of the night, I was sweating and I was extremely annoyed.
I have an extremely important test tomorrow and my nightmares can't keep doing this to me, I get them every night!

Beep beep.
I slowly opened my eyes, only to be blinded by the morning sunshine. This is why I'm not a morning person, mornings are awful.
Beep beep.
I rolled over in my king sized bed and hugged my pillow. My curtains were failing their only job; to keep the sun out.
Beep beep.
"Alright! I'll get up!" I screamed at my phone.
I got out of my beautiful bed and picked up my phone. I am obsessed with my phone, it's always on me and I never leave home without it.
I chowed down on an apple and looked at the mirror in my bedroom.
I am really skinny and average size. My skin is tanned and I have wavy, black hair, down to my ass. My eyes are wide and emerald green. My lips are plump and cracked and my skin is smooth (not a single spot or wrinkle, and I'm proud of it).
I put on a cropped, halter top and intensely, ripped skinny jeans. I put on lots of makeup (as I always do), and brushed my hair into a half-up-half-down hairdo.
I fumbled with my keys for a bit and rushed out the door, I wish I could say I was happy for school.