Chapter 2

Okayyy.. Here's the 2nd part... I hope it gets more reads XD

The next day….

“Yuki, are you even sure you can play on that condition?” Seiichi asked while looking at his roommate, who is now stretching with a white racquet on her hand.

“Mhm. But, can you still play?” she suddenly asked with a sad face. Seiichi nodded.

“Rikkai...dai…” she mumbled as she read the name of his team on his jersey. “Nee, if I win, can I borrow your jacket?” she asked with a big smile.

Seiichi looked at his jacket, which he just removed. “Ehh? Why?”

“It’s colorful. I like it” she simply answered, making him giggle a bit, but then he nodded, “As long as you win”.

“Hai~~~”

They went to their respective courts and he grabbed a ball on his pocket. “Are you okay with a tie break scoring?”

She nodded, twirling the racquet around her grip.

“Ikuzou” and he tossed the ball upwards and hit it. Surprisingly, she quickly reacted to the motion of the ball and returned it without hassle.

“Hmm. You are surprisingly good” he commented as he returned the ball.

She smiled in return. Suddenly, he flinched and stopped on his track while running.

The ball went to his side of the court. “Yay! First point!” she exclaimed happily.

He stared at her, eyeing her suspiciously. “What’s wrong?” she asked with a smile but seriousness is hinted on her tone.

“Iie. Nandemonai…” he went to his base. “It’s your service”

She dribbled the ball. “Nee, do you want to see it again?”

“What is?”

“The thing that happened to you a while ago”

He flinched. So it’s not my illness.

She tossed the ball upwards and hit it. Seiichi calmly returned the ball, analyzing her every move. Yuki returned it normally and he chased it.

Nothing seems off. What the heck happened?

Yuki returned it, then again, Seiichi stopped in his tracks, but knowing where the ball is going to land, he swung his racquet and returned the ball, making her shocked.

Seiichi smiled at her. “One all”. “Hooooo. That was interesting, Seiichi”

He then went to his service line. When he glanced at Yuki, she is smiling. She has something again.

He served the ball and their rally started. As Seiichi analyzed her movements, again, there seemed to be nothing out of the ordinary. But, suddenly, he stopped on his tracks again. He tried to swing his racquet but he can’t.

I can’t feel my racquet.

“2-1!” she exclaimed with a peace sign. Seiichi looked at her. “You are still hiding something, right?” he asked.

Yuki crossed her arms, pondering like a little kid “Hmmm…I guess I do. But, you also have something to your sleeves as well”

He smiled. “You are really interesting”.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Their match continued for an hour and ended with the victory to Yuki.