*Chapter 8*

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

I woke up with a good sleep, I went to the bathroom and took a shower.
I didn't locked the door because I know for a fact that chucky is asleep, I dried myself and my hair

I heard the bathroom door knob moving, I turned around and saw Chucky standing with his wide eyes. I screamed , "C-CHUCKY! GET OUT OF H-HERE!" I blushed while I quickly grabbed the towel to cover myself, he was still standing there I grabbed a bar of soap and threw it at him. "OH SHIT!" He closed the door, I ran to the door and locked it.

I put on the clothes I had, I wore a black T-shirt and some blue jeans. I brushed my wet hair and unlocked the bathroom door, I grabbed my dirty clothes and walked out, I saw chucky sitting on the bed looking down.

I put my dirty clothes in the basket I brought with me and Chucky spoke "uh..(Y/N)...l'm sorry that I came in like that...I thought you were somewhere else" I rise a brow "its alright, Chucky. I forgive you dude" I said while I looked at him "Thanks" he said, he look up and down at me "by the way, you were pretty hot naked"

"CHUCKY I SWEAR TO GOD!" I said blushing, I grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at him.
he lost his balance and fell off the bed "SHIT!" He screamed.

I calmed down and sighed, I crossed my arms "are you hungry?" I asked

"Yeah I'm fucking hungry" he said giving an attitude, I rolled my eyes "ok I'll be right back with the breakfast, what do you want?" He looked at me dead in the eyes "what?" I said giving him a look

"Just. Give. Me. Waffles." I backed away a little and nodded "alright, alright." I walked out and went to get some us waffles.

*CHUCKY P.O.V*

When she left I still remember when I opened the bathroom door and saw her naked "shit" I said to myself "now i'm getting horny and shit"
I looked around and saw (Y/N)'s phone, I ran to get her phone "an iPhone, nice!" I opened her phone and saw her messages.
I opened it and saw the content, 'Marco'

I glared at the name, my blood was boiling, I turned off her phone and put it down, I jumped on the bed and I sat down and waited for her to come back.

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

I went to the front "hi, can I have 2 plates of waffles with egg and hash browns please" the cashier looked at me and said, "for here? Or to go?" I smiled "To go, please" the cashier nodded and went to get my order.

I wait for 5 minutes or 6 minutes and I saw the cashier with 2 boxes in her hands, I got up and went to get them.

I payed the food and went back to our room.

When I got to the room I saw a pissed off Chucky 'ah fuck..'

*CHUCKY P.O.V*

"Who in the fuck is Marco?" I said annoyed, she looked at me confused, "I don't know what your talking about, Chucky." She said putting down the food
I groaned of frustration and screamed "WHO THE FUCK IS MARCO IN YOUR PHONE!" She flinched from me yelling at her.

"You checked my phone?" She said "YEAH I CHECKED YOUR PHONE! NOW TELL ME WHO IN THE FUCK IS MARCO!?" She looked at me terrified "h-he's my College friend, why are you so upset!?" I stopped to notice how much I was pretty upset about this.

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

"h-he's my College friend, why are you getting so mad!?" I said, I looked into his eyes then it hit me "Chucky, are you jealous?" I smirked, "WHAT!? JEALOUS! HA! I'M NOT JEALOUS!" He said in a annoyed tone

I chuckled "I know you're jealous, Chucky"
He rolled his eyes grabbed the food box and starts eating the waffles I brought for him.