Ian Bohen

*WARNING* This chapter contains a lot of smut. If you do not like anything containing smut then this book is really not for you. We have warned you before you read so don't blame us if this isn't for you.

Word Count: 3279 words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian Bohen.

Y/N's pov

Finally, the day is over. I had just done a long ass day at college putting up with immature boys who think they are the most attractive thing on the earth, when in all honesty they were cocky, slimy cunts who need to get over themselves. It didn't help that I had exams coming up, exams that I am completely not prepared for. All I wanted to do was to go home, take a bath and then a nap dreaming away all of my worries in life. The only thing is, my dreams involved having incredible, hot, steamy sex with my step father; Ian Bohen.

I know I know what you're thinking. That's disgusting. It's wrong. Why would you even think of that? Believe me I've tried everything to get rid of the dreams. To think of him in a different way, to think of him as my actual dad but nothing works. All I see is a hunky, muscly man with piercing blue eyes which stare right into my soul and god does he have an incredible smile. He's so kind and understanding. Not only that he smells incredible, it's intoxicating; a musky mixture of whisky and wood. It probably doesn't help that he's a successful actor and one of his main characters in a show called 'Teen Wolf' is a bad guy who comes off dangerous and sexy. Fuck! What's wrong with me.

My mum had re married two years ago when I was 17. Don't get me wrong I was happy for her. She had been through so much with losing my real dad and everything. But why did he have to be so fucking attractive. Worst thing is hearing them have sex. All I can think of when I hear them is imagining that being me moaning while he is devouring my body. Urgh, why can't I get him out of my head.

After getting out of the bath I walked from my en-suite bathroom through to my bedroom before stretching out on my bed. I couldn't be bothered to dry myself and decided that I would let myself drip dry before putting on my pyjamas.

As I was led out on my bed drying I couldn't help my mind wonder off thinking of my step dad. The thoughts going through my mind were driving my mad. I was getting hornier and hornier with each thought. His hands caressing my sides. Squeezing my tits and sucking and biting my nipples. His head between my legs devouring my pussy like it was going to be the last meal he ever ate. So, help me god! One of my hands had made its way down to my dripping pussy rubbing at my clit before entering my middle finger inside of me. Argh just the thought of him gets me so wet. I continued to thrust my finger in and out of me before adding another finger my thumb still rubbing my clit. My other hand had made its way to my tit pinching my nipple. Fuck it felt so good, but I bet he would make me feel ten times better. Small moans were erupting from my mouth and there was no way I was going to be to hold them in.

"Fuck Ian" accidently slipped from my mouth. I didn't really think anything of it. It was a quiet moan and I knew no one was in the house. That's when I heard a grunt from outside.

Ian Bohen's pov

I had finished up on set early and decided to head home and catch up on learning my lines. I loved acting though sometimes it involved long days and then going back home and still needing to work. Thankfully when I did go home I had my loving wife and her beautiful daughter there to greet me. I started making my way upstairs to get out of my uncomfortable clothes and into a t-shirt and some jogging bottoms. As I was passing by Y/N room I couldn't help but hear heavy panting and small moans. I peeked through the gap in the door as it wasn't shut the whole way to see my step daughter thrusting her fingers into her pink little pussy. My dick automatically twitched up at the sight. Fuck she looked gorgeous, I wonder what she was thinking of as she finger fucked herself. The pressure in my pants was getting too much. I'm sure she wouldn't notice if I carried on watching her. I pulled my dick out of my pants and started rubbing myself. Fuck I needed to feel her clenching around me. God Ian, what the fuck is wrong with you. You're wanking while watching your step daughter. Your fucking step daughter. Fuck it I knew Y/M/N wasn't going to be back till late and I needed to get rid of this raging boner somehow. No harm was going to come to Y/N by watching her masturbate while I had a wank. Her fingers started to thrust faster into her pussy while her moans were getting louder. The faster Y/N went the faster I moved my hand stroking my meat. Fuck I was going to cum. I've never cummed that quickly in my life.