[Thirteen]; Excuse me

Ivory😍😍:

We were pulling up to Maé's house because we all just wan eyes to be over there

We were pulling up to Maé's house because we all just wan eyes to be over there. It had been two weeks since Alexis dropped that she was pregnant along with Malaysia and Tori being proposed to. I was ready for the baby showers. I wasn't sure if I wanted kids just yet but in the near future I knew I would.

When we stepped off the elevator Sir and his personal thot, his wife, Natasha was sitting next to him. Tony's mother and father were sitting at island talking to Maé like this shit was normal. Gang was on the second floor I'm guessing.

Okay so I didn't notice I used that name twice in the book. This isn't the girls obgyn Natasha, sorry. I went back to look at the old book for her name and peeped it was Natasha btw.

I noticed Tony's whole mood changed when he saw his mommas fine ass. She was honestly gorgeous as hell.

"Fuck y'all doing here?" Tony asked and his parents turned around and what I think was a life came flying his bay but he ducked and it went into the wall

"Respect." Maé said while mugging him.

"Sorry ma." He mumbled. We haven't saw his parents since the day of his graduation. It was seeming like his mother showed up every few years or some shit.

"Well I wanted to see you."

"For what exactly?"

"To make sure your fine."

"I honestly don't need you checking on me, if you wanted to know if I was fine you could've called Maé, clearly y'all keep in touch."

"You are so fucking disrespectful to the woman that carried you for nine months and then gave birth to you." Natasha said while scoffing.

"Shut up bitch." I said while mugging her and Amirah burst out laughing.

"And your just as disrespectful." His mother said