[Fifty-two]; A Mother Knows

Aleayh😍😍😍:

We had just walked into the house and we were talking with everybody until we heard crying through the baby monitor

We had just walked into the house and we were talking with everybody until we heard crying through the baby monitor. I knew the instant that I heard the crying that something was wrong. Lina doesn't sound like that when she cries so I was extremely confused.

"Why you looking like that?" Ant asked me.

"I don't know, I'll get her though." I walked upstairs and went down the hallway to my babies room and when I got there it was a baby in Lina's crib, but it wasn't my baby.

It was a cute little girl that resembled Lina a little bit, but it's not Lina and I just wanna know where my baby is. I started looking around the room thinking that this may be a prank or something but Lina really wasn't in here. I picked up the baby and she stopped crying. Obviously somebody's child is used to being carried around. I walked out of the room and made my way back downstairs.

"Shit it w-"

"Who's baby is this?" I asked cutting off Lamar. They all looked just as confused as I was and that was the part that was killing me on the inside.

"Where's Lina?" Lamar asked while looking at me like I was supposed to know or some shit. Obviously if I'm asking who's baby is this I don't know where the fuck she's at.

"She's not up there. Is this a joke?" I asked turning my attention to everybody

"What do you mean she's not up there, I just put her to bed not too long ago." Ivory said and Lamar took off upstairs. I was just standing right there looking at the child trying to figure out who lost their child.

Lamar came back downstairs after about ten minutes and I looked at him hoping he would have Lina but he didn't.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER AT!?" I let the tears fall from my face knowing what had happened. Skylar and Sage finally had the upper hand in this shit.

I'm over this game with them now, they win, I just want my baby back.

"Lele." Tori called out walking towards me slowly. I gave her the child and started walking upstairs. I got to my room and instantly went to the bathroom.

I started wiping my makeup off and washing my face then slipped out of my dress and found some sweat pants, put on a black true religion T-shirt, and slipped on my eggplant foams. I threw my hair up into a ponytail then left out of my room and went back downstairs.

Everybody was looking at me and I just picked up the little girl from Tori.

"Where you going Leyah?" Trey asked. I just took the keys out of Lamar's pocket and he grabbed my wrist. It was like I gained super strength and I snatched away from him like it was nothing.

I walked out of the house and got into my BMW. I put the little girl into Lina's car seat then got in the car and pulled off.

I was going to do what was right and help someone find their child. I was about to take this little girl to the police station and hopefully somebody reported the child missing.