[Fifty-one]; Disaster

A/N: it's gone be a date in this chapter but y'all not gone get a date scene. This chapter not about the date it's what happens after the date. Mkay ? Mkay, happy reading.

Pocahontas😍😍😍:

I woke up the next morning after Xigh's bullshit and took me a long one hour shower

I woke up the next morning after Xigh's bullshit and took me a long one hour shower. I was just gonna take Xena with me to Lamar and Aleyah's house today since it was birthday eve. I'm pretty sure our parents are gonna stop by and get the kids if we wanna give them up.

After I got out the shower I motorized my skin then slipped on a lace Victoria Secret bra and pantie set then put on my silk Japanese robe.

When I opened the door so I could head out to the kitchen it was roses all on the floor leading a trail. This would've been cute to me if me and Xigh were on better terms right now, but as of right now I'm not seeing this as shit but a suck up.

I kept following the trail and I peeped Xigh in the kitchen making pancakes while he had Xena in his arms. My baby was extremely adorable, she had He little curls all over her head and she was just gorgeous. I peeped the dozen red roses on the counter and I chuckled a little bit. I kind of wanted to go wrap my arms around Xigh but I wasn't about to do that.

"I hope mommy forgives me, I fucked up bad." Xena started doing her baby talk until she peeped me watching them. She stopped and kept looking at me and clapping her hands and doing her baby talk. I giggled and went to grab her from Xigh.

"Good morning princess." He kissed me and I didn't kiss him back.

"Morning, Hey mommy's baby, were you in here cooking with your dad?" She started doing her little y'all while I took her from Xigh.

"Is that right? Were you having fun mamas?" She started clapping and I just smiled. She started back doing her little talk then she yawned. "Aww munchkin, you tired mamas? What time did she get up?"

"Around five."

"Go figure, I'm about to put her back to sleep." I said as Xena laid her head down on my chest.

"Alright." I got up out of my seat and carried her upstairs to her room and sat in the rocking chair with her until she fell asleep. When she fell asleep I cut the baby monitor on and grabbed it then left out of her room. I sat at her door for three minutes watching her on the baby monitor just to make sure that she was actually sleeping. Sometimes she would stay sleep for a few minutes then wake back up, but this time wasn't that, she was actually sleep.

I went back downstairs and my stomach started hurting. It wasn't a painful hurt it was just a hurt. Y'all ever get the feeling that something bad is about to happen before it happens? Yeah that's how I'm feeling right now. I kept watching the baby monitor just to make sure nothing was wrong.

"Why you looking like that?"

"Something don't feel right."

"Something wrong with Xena?" He asked with his face twisted up.