[forty-seven]; Rehersal

Aleyah😍😍😍:

2 weeks laterI was running around with Zamora like a chicken with my damn head cut off

2 weeks later
I was running around with Zamora like a chicken with my damn head cut off. Last night I was helping Karina and Shawn finish moving next door. It was two days before the wedding and my house was piled up with decorations, tables, and all that other shit. 

Ivory had Adalina until the night of the wedding because Maé felt like I had too much on my plate. We argued back and forth for a minute until Lucas popped me in my mouth. I'm not fucking with him right now because of that shit. Maé ended up smacking the shit out of him after that and I just left out of the house. He said some shit about how I was doing too much and arguing with Maé like she was one of my little friends forgetting that she was going back and forth like I was one of her friends as well.

To put a cherry on top of my sundae of problems. This bitch ass nigga not back from France yet and I haven't spoke to him in two days. I've tried calling, texting, FaceTiming, and I've gotten nowhere.

It was pissing me off because the rehearsal dinner was tonight and after that I'm leaving to go start setting up for the wedding. I groaned while texting Lamar for the fiftieth time today then stuck my phone back in my pocket.

"He'll text you boo." Zamora said while rubbing my back.

"And when he do. Imma kill his ass." Zamora laughed. I looked around the marble aisle in hobby lobby so we could get color rocks to go into the center pieces. My phone started reading and I snatched it out of my pocket and quickly answered it.

It was just Ivory but she was crying and I could hear Adalina in the back crying.

"Whats wrong?" I asked instantly

"I don't know what's wrong with her. She's been crying for the past fifteen minutes and I've tried everything."

"Calm down Ivory, as long as your upset she'll be upset." I heard her settling down and movement in the background.

"What next?"

"This about to sound weird as hell but lay her on you titties and shake them a little bit while running your fingers though her hair. That's what's wrong with."

"This actually fun." I could hear Adalina laughing in the background and I smiled

"That's all you needed?"

"Oh Tony wants to talk to you." "You need help with anything tonight Aleyah?"

"Na I got it."

"Yeah whatever, I'll be at the hall in a hour."

"Thank you Tony."

"You know it's not an issue. You been overworking yourself."

"Ehh, if you say so."

"I know so, but imma get up with you later. I'm about to steal Lina from Ivory."