Our Eyes Hold Our Emotions

Angst
Started: 11-04-17
Finished: 11-04-17
Published: 11-22-17
~~~

"He looks fine."

A certain teal-head was currently getting ready for a special occasion.

What occasion, you ask? Well, that would be-

"I'm excited for mine and Sei-kun's 1st anniversary." Kuroko mumbled, the edges of his lips slightly tugged upwards into a small smile.

When he was done, he stepped out of his apartment and decided to pass by a flower shop. He bought a bouquet of white lilies, and pink, red, and white carnations- it looked splendid.

Kuroko then spotted Akashi in the distance, though Akashi did not look all too familiar to the teal-head anymore.

He then approached the emperor- or should I say, the emperor's tombstone. Kuroko's past offerings and gifts were still there. He kneeled down, placing the bouquet of flowers on the tombstone of his beloved.

"The flowers may be too colorful for your liking, sorry." His lips were still in place of a smile, though his eyes held all his emotions.

In those eyes, all you could see were sadness, grief, regret, and hate.

It's not that shocking to find out that the red-head passed. I mean, the flowers Kuroko had are for funerals.

Though, unknown to him, a pair of heterochromatic eyes, which held almost the same emotions, watched him from above.

"Well, that's how he looks. Have you ever thought about how he feels?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 words, 10 letters.

This

Is

Crap.

How do you guys even put up with this shit? I'm so sorry that this is bad, I had AND have writer's block, so I couldn't really write about anything that much. (; w ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READS! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME ٩(^^)۶

~Author