Escaping WCKD

-Thomas POV-

"You know her?" asks Aries.

"She's my sister. I have to get her"

"You can't just jump down out of the blue Tom. The security is tight here. We can get her when we try to escape"

He's right, they probably would level up the security for Samantha anyway and I wouldn't be able to get her.

***

-Sammy POV-

I hear the door beep and I prepare to be taken by a guard.

"Is my father here this time?" I ask looking down at my fingers.

"Sammy?" I hear a familiar voice.

"Newt?" I cry and hug him.

"I thought you were dead" I felt a tear fall onto my shoulder. "Look we gotta go quick"

He grabs my arm and we race out. We rush to a big door where I see Frypan, Teresa, Minho and another guy.

"Thomas" I cry and run to hug him.

"Samantha" He smiles.

"Sammy!" I hear my father yell.

Tom picks up the gun or whatever it is and points it at him.

"Piss of Dad!"

"Dad?" questions Frypan.

"Open this door!" Thomas yells.

"I can't do that Tom. Put the weapon down, you won't last a day in the Scorch. I only want whats better for you"

"Yeah well let me guess WICKED is good?"

The door then makes a beeping sound and it opens. There is two boys and we all run out except for Thomas who starts shooting at them. The door begins to close and we start to tell Thomas to run quickly.

He just makes it through, sliding under the door. We then begin sprinting, trying to find our way out. Thomas turns a red handle and a big door opens and there I see land.