Loved you first

Chapter 1

Nerd. Loser. Dork. I'm constantly bullied. Everyone hates me, I even hate myself. I don't want to be here anymore, I don't deserve to be here. but she keeps me alive, she keeps me here, she makes me feel wanted. but she's In love with him. not me. I'm just a friend. I'm forever friendzoned. but why can't she see, that I loved her first.

Audrey's POV.

My first day at a new school, it's my senior year and I don't no anyone. I hate it, I mean I'm an outgoing person but not enough to walk in and make friends instantly.

"Honey, you look fine and I know you'll make friends instantly, just be yourself." my dad said with a huge smile on his face

I couldn't help but smile. "thanks dad, I just wish I was at my old school, but I'll be fine, I always am"

He looked at me with tears in his eyes, "you look just like her, she would be so proud of the women you've become."

"Dad, I know you miss mom, I miss her too please don't cry she wanted us to be happy remember?"

He smiled and nodded "sorry you're old man is such a softie. I'm gonna go wake up ashton now, and take him to day care." and he walked out.

My mom died 3 years ago of pancreatic cancer after she gave birth to my little brother ashton, we moved here to Texas 3 months ago, because this is where my dad is based. he's the army and leaves me and ash here sometimes. I'm okay with that though, anything I can do to help I'm more than happy to do so.

I grabbed my backpack and my keys and walked out the door to drive my baby. When I got to the school everyone was staring, guess they've never seen a girl drive a camaro. Everyone here has huge trucks and I'm here with my sports car. I tried to find the closest parking space but I found one pretty close to the back parking lot, I guess a little walking couldn't do no harm.

My home room was English and I sat alone, I watched everyone walk in, little cliques everywhere. but one kid caught my eye, he had piercing green eyes hidden behind glasses, hair slicked back, nerdy clothes, but tight. He was tall about 6'2 he walked in really fast and sat right next to me.

I turned to him, "hey, I'm Audrey and new here can you show me around after class?" he took a quick glance at me and nodded "I'm marcel.. I'd , I'd to sshow you around." he stuttered I smiled at him and he smiled back he had the cutest dimples I've ever seen

After class, he walked me to my next and walked to every class after that. school was a success, I was driving back when I see marcel walking I pulled over "marcel! Do you need a ride?"

He looked at me and said "yes please Audrey..."I unlocked the doors and he came inside "so where do you live"

"I live on sycamore street" he said quietly

"Me too! I live on 1984 sycamore" I said

He laughed "I know, you're my neighbor."

I blushed "that's cool, well here's your house, want to ride to school together tomorrow I'll pick you up?"

He smiled nodded and got out of the car, he was so nice and I'm glad he's the first friend I made here.

An: hello beautiful readers! I hope you all enjoy this fan fiction, honestly my favorite I've written, only one I've published haha, well make sure you vote and leave some comments! 😘