Chapter 19

Hailey's POV

I walk over to Delilah who is feel her baby she has gotten really big now but not in a bad way she still looks good. "hey Hailey I have feeling that this baby will come soon" she says smiling. I really want he/she to come soon so we can focus on getting out of here. I do like it here but I want to be home and I don't think Delilah can cope with a baby on this Island I don't we all would. "that's good isn't it" I say and she nods and I look up to see something in the distance and I squint. So, I can see what it is but I only see a black blob. "hey Delilah do you see that" I point to where it is and she looks up.

She smiles "Hail that's a boat its coming to save us" she turns around and screams "LUKE MICHEAL COME HERE NOW".

Luke and Michael come running Luke looking worried but the thing is this baby will come any day now so he has to be ready and face the fact he is going to be a dad soon. Anyway, Michael says "what is it" looking very cute Gabbie and Taylor also come running behind them. "Look Michael it's a boat they are coming to save us". Everyone looks up and start screaming "hey over here come help us over here over here".

We keep screaming until.....

Hey guys i hope you liked it sorry its been a long time but really hope you liked it this story is almost finished it and i'm so happy how it has come along but don't forget to vote and comment. and just so you know i am meant to be doing homework right now but i have said that i am going o do some writing so here it is.

love Midnightanna