Chapter 9

Michael's POV

We have been floating for hours maybe even a day. Its very awkward nobody is talking Luke is trying to row but not doing a good job at it Delilah has offered to help but he said no.  Hailey doesn't speak she just stares i feel sorry for her I watched her jump for her friend it's not her fault were here it's us we decided to have a show on the ship thinking it would be fun. It was our fault with the fire when I got burnt all our fault.

I look up at  the clouds to see there turning grey " guys?" can i call them that I don't know " i think theres a storm coming " when I say that a strike of lighting hits the boat. Everyone starts screaming I grab Hailey's bag she doesn't protest I grab the flare gun and put I the bag. I don't shoot because this boat won't go down I won't let it. The boat keeps swaying everyone is trying to say calm Luke is still rowing but there are big waves. In the distance i see some what and island " guys I see a island" everyone looks up to see what im looking at when another lighten strikes the boat and everything goes back......

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been having really bad panic attacks at night and this story is passing my off because I think I'm making it hard for myself to write please give me suggestions please. And I'm sorry this is short it was going to be longer but I can't do it I'm sorry I think this story might get better. I hope you liked the chapter I love you all.
Midnightanna xxx