prologue; childhood memories

[Key]
-------------------------
[F/N] = First Name
[L/N] = Last Name
[F/C] = Favorite Color
[A/N] = Author's Note
--------------------------
Small [A/N]

You are Meiko's little sister and in the prologue you are 11 years old.

Now. Shall we begin?

You stared at the view in front of me. Then at the boy that sat next to you. He then noticed your gaze. "You haven't been acting like your usual self lately. Is something wrong?" the boy who sat next to me asked.

I signed and decided to confess. "I-I'm going to have to move. I got into this advanced school, and it's really far away from this little village."

"Wh-what? You won't forget me right?" He cried and you chuckled.

"I won't forget you, but it's best if you forget I ever existed" You replied in a calm manor.

"Forget you? How could I forget my childhood best friend? The one who stuck up to the people who abused me, who comforted me in my bad times who-" You cut him off.

"It's for a reason you wouldn't understand" You sighed before continuing. "I was going to tell you weeks ago but I got so distracted. What I mean to say is I'm leaving today." Then you stood up and looked back for one last time. "Happy Friendaversary, and farewell Gakupo." As you ran to your carriage where you thought you would leave forever and never see your childhood friend again.

He chuckled and looked at the girl running away. "Someday, someday we will cross paths again. I guarantee it. Did you really think you could get away from me so easily?" He said in a low voice.

[A/N]

That was the prologue! I hope you liked it!>~< Oh yeah! You [F/N]'s are screwed lmao. Please do not ask for me to update I don't want this story to be rushed.

Since I'm bored... What's your favorite vocaloid cover?

My answer: I really like Luka's Brain Revolution Girl Cover!

Well See You In The Next Chapter!