Dating pt. 1 and first kiss

Kion's P.O.V

I was in my room wearing my rock jacket no shirt under it. When someone knock on my door. "Come in." I said then fuli opened my door and I quickly covered my body with my blanket. She came near me and sat on the side of my bed. "Kion why are you covering your body?" She asked "It nothing really." I said "Your not wearing a shirt aren't you." She said *man she got me* I thougth then i let my blanket fall. "Kion your so cute in that." She said but i was embarass that i should her my ligth gold underbelly.

Then i grab my guitar and started playing a tune. "Call it good, call it bad, call it even if you could." I sang a new song. I grab my notebook and wrote the lyrics. I looked at Fuli who was looking at my chest. "Like what you see?" I asked with a smirked. She snapped out of it and she started blushing. "Y-Yes.... m-m-maybe you look cute in that jacket." She said nervously. So i put my arm around her. I took my phone and pressed the camera icon. "Fuli look at the phone." I said i smirked and took the picture. "What did you do that for." She asked a little angry.

"Nothing just a little memory of today." I said to her. She then layed her head on my lap and looked at me. I could feel her fur it was so soft it's like cotton candy. I put my hand on her forehead and rubbed it."Hey fuli your fur is so soft it's like cottoncandy."
(A/N: gotta love zootopia.)

I heard her purr it was cute. I looked at her she put her hands around my neck. Then she pulled me into a kiss. First i was shock and i just slowly melted into the kiss. Then we broke, we relize what we did and blush at eachother. "So Fuli wanna go out with me?" I asked "Sure Kion why not." She said and kissed my chick she got up and went outside. Once she out of earshot i panicked.

No one's P.O.V

"Why did I asked her out." He said

*goes to his rigth*

"Becuase you love her."

*goes to his left*

"What i gonna say Fuli i love you lets kiss and sleep in my room."

*goes to his rigth*

"Yeah thats great but sleeping in the same room too far."

*goes to his left*

"Oh so what do i said? And how?"

*goes to his rigth*

"Just say you love her and be confident."

Then Kiara came in "Have fun talking to yourself that you and fuli love eachother." Kiara said "Wait you heard everything?" Kion ansked "Yeah heard everything." She said "FYI no were just friends." Kion said "Kion i heard everything don't deny it you said *in kion's voice* 'Fuli i love let's kiss and sleep in my room.' What meant you love her." She said Kion just sat their embarass. "No worries I'll help." Kiara said and Kion nodded in agree ment