Christmas

Its christmas in the pridelands still noon but it will soon hit evening. In Kion's Room, Kion is still getting help for a present for fuli with his father.

Simba:"So does Fuli like son?"
Kion: "Well she like's Roses,Walking with me, A pretty flower necklace."
Simba:"Maybe you can get her a flower necklace."

Simba suddgested to him Kion nodded and agreement and went to directly to the mall.

-with Fuli-

Fuli was with Nala to help get for him.

Nala:"Fuli come down Kion doesn't want a very great present."
Fuli:"Wait I remember I bougth something for him yesterday."

She ranned into her room to get it. She returned with a necklace with a crown on it.

Fuli:"Will this do for him?"
Nala:"Yeah that would work for him."

Soon after they left for the party at the palace.

-with Kion-

Kion's P.O.V

I was looking for Fuli's jewelry store and found it. I notice Bunga  and Jeremy in there as well.

Me:" What are guys doing here?"
Bunga: "Hey Kion we were looking for us to give to the girls."
Jeremy: "Yeah but i can't decide to give Jasiri."
Bunga: "So what about you Kion? Got anything for fuli yet?"
Me: "No not yet that's why I'm here to get her a necklace."

So we helped eachother that's when i notice an amazing blue flower design made with yellow diamond and a topaz center. It also had a platinum chaim. But there wasn't one flower put 6 flowers so i quikly asked for the price.

Me: "So much is this necklace?"
Jewelrist: "$260,000 sir for it."
Me: "Thats expensive well I am the prince."

Then Jeremy and Bunga came with jewelry at a price of $3,000 to $5,600.

Me: "I'll pay for them so much in total?"
Jewelrist: " That will $268,600 in total your majesty."

So i wrote i check and gave it to her. She gave us a free gift wrap. After we went to Pride Cafe for a little snack before going to the arcade.

-2 hours later-

We made it back to thr palace with 4 hours to spare. So went to my room to get a quick rinse.
After my shower i dryed my mane put some fresh clothes on and went to sleep.

-Christmas morning-

My alaem went off and notice it was 10:00 am.
Mom came in and told me to open my present down stairs. I tooked Fuli's present from my cabinet and went down I notice Fuli with present with my name.

Me: "Fuli here's your present."

She opened and she smiled to see a necklace she always wanted. She put its on if tell you she looks so beautiful with it.

Fuli: "Here your present from me."

She gave me a box i opened it and it was a boy type necklace gold in with crown on a chain. I put it on and looked to a mirror. I looked so good with it.

She looked at me then she pulled me into a kiss at first i was shocked but soon i just melted away into it.

___________________________________________________

This is my present to you guys this chirstmas. So i like to say Merry Jolly Christmas.