Chapter 1

The Explanation

We've been going to Beacon Hills off as on since we were 10 I'm a twin, Nikohl and I. We came here when were 10 to visit our grandma. We were playing in the woods and all the sudden Nikohl is on the ground bleeding everywhere and that's all I remember until I woke up and I was bleeding so we go to the nearest creek in the woods and clean ourselves up a little bit and we go back to grandmas and tell her what we think happened (because there were humors about werewolves) and grandma said "Peter" we were like "who's Peter?" and then she told us to get in the car. We did and grandma looked really upset and all of the the sudden she stopped and there was Peter he looked about 20 and he said "hello Lucinda" looking at gramma and then he looked at us and said "hi my little newbies Kaila and Nikohl" we looked at each and started talking to each other. And that's our story we didn't hear what gramma said, but from then on gramma started training us to be good werewolves. tomorrow is our first day of public high school.

*Kaila's P.O.V*

*The Next Day*

I was the first one awake it was 4:30 in the morning but I couldn't sleep i was really excited about high school when were gonna be juniors. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom across the hall got in the shower, combed and blow dried and straightened my hair. Then I went back in my room stole a pair of Nikohl's skinny jeans and put on my transformers shirt,Put my hair up with a headband and did my makeup. Then I woke Nikohl a up she got up drowsily and asked what time it was I said "6:30" dang time goes by fast! She woke up and did her stuff. I went downstairs and gramma was up and she was still in her pjs and asked me "how long have you been up?" and I said 4:30. I got a cup coffee and pour in my favorite creamer 'chocolate vanilla' weird huh? pour cereal in my bowl captain crunch. then Nikohl finally came downstairs. By that time it was time to go to school so I pull my phone off the charger grab my backpack and hop in my truck. when I start it up its loud and annoying the engine whines to a start and I pull out.

*At School*

When we got to school it was like 20 mins before the bell rang so we went to look for our lockers they were all right next to each other. and right across from my locker was this really hot guy, and when I saw him I instantly felt like I knew him. Then I smelled something it was like when I knew Peter was watching us another werewolf . him the hot guy was a werewolf and then this kinda cute dork-ish guy walked up to Nikohl he said "hey I'm Stiles, Stiles Stilinski. what's your name?" and she giggled and said shyly "Nikohl, Nikohl Roberts" and then the hot guy came up and talked to me! he said in a really deep voice "Hey my name is Scott McCall. what's yours?" I said with a girly smile "Kaila Roberts" "you look cute when you smile like that" and I giggled.