Chapter 9:

*Kaila's P.O.V.*

When I woke up Scott was still sleeping and Nikohl wasn't in the room anymore so I went the bathroom she was in there. I open the door and she said "I'm here" I said "it's your sister" my voice sounded tired and it was cracking. "Scott isn't awake and I don't want him to see me like this, can I fix it while you're in he shower?" She said "of course" and gave me a hug I hugged back tight, she was only thing I had till we found grandma again. then she got in the shower area we have a walk in shower and she threw her clothes at me and I laughed and looked in the mirror. I looked like hell my eyes were really swollen and red my makeup was down my face and my hair was curled perfectly but now it was a knotted mess. I grabbed a washcloth and washed my face and brushed my hair and put in a bun in top of my head and redid my makeup. I walked out and Scott and Stiles were sitting on the two beds talking and when I walked out Stiles walked out to go see Nikohl. I walked over to my closet and pulled out some black sweatpants from Victoria Secret and and purple baggy batman shirt and put it on. Scott looked away like a gentlemen and I walked over to him and sat on his lap and gave him a kiss and in his sleepy voice "good morning babe." And I kissed him again and said "thank you for helping me" and then nikohl walked in, in her towel so I covered Scott's eyes and he said playfully "hey. what are you doing?" i giggled and said "Nikohl is getting her clothes you don't need to see that." and then she walked out. and Scott grabbed the bag he brought last night and changed. hand in hand we walked downstairs and got in my truck I gave him a smirk and my keys. and we drove to school.

~at school~

I acted like nothing was wrong until lunch when I got a call and I didn't know who it was so I answered.

*phone call*

Hello?

Kaila. I know where your grandma is.

Who the hell is this?

She's very old you know.

Where is my grandmother you asshole!

She not gonna make it very long

Do not make me hunt you down and freaking kill you!

I was still yelling in my phone when Scott walked up and took my phone and rung up. then Nikohl walked over and answered her phone. hello? who is this? .... I'll ask again who is this? and then the other person hung up. "You got a call too?" I said "yeah they didn't tell who it was" I was bawling again as Nikohl hugged me and I hugged back I said "we can't live without her. our training isn't complete" and Scott heard because he said "I know someone who could help. I'll go get Stiles and then we are ditching this hellhole." as a teacher walked by the he corrected himself and said "I mean study more in this beautiful place of education" Nikohl laughed her famous laugh I giggled and the teacher nodded and Scott went to get Stiles. when they came back I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me and we walked out of the school casually and hopped in my truck. We drove to my house.

When we got there we were gonna wolf out but Stiles isn't a werewolf, so we all just walked. Nikohl and Stiles hand in hand and Scott had his arm wrapped around my waist and my little arms barely wrapped around his muscles. and for a moment i wasn't thinking I was just happily walking with my boyfriend and my sister and her boyfriend. Then a house came into view and it was the house from the dream. I stopped in my tracks and Scott looked at me I could feel the color wash from my face Scott looked worried "baby what's wrong" "i.i.its t...hh..ee h..h..ouse ff..r..om my.y.y d.d.d.r.ream." and I wolfed out and bolted toward the house when I got up to it I wasn't a wolf and slammed open the door yelling "where the hell is she!" Scott came in and tried to grab me I wouldn't let him he said "Kaila it's ok. DEREK!" I looked at Scott like he was crazy "who the hell is Derek?" And a guy walked out of one the rooms. "who are you!?" I yelled at him "and where is my grandmother!?" he looked at Scott and said "your girlfriend is feisty. I don't know where your grandma is maybe you have the wrong house?" I rolled my eyes and gave Scott this look like I'm not stupid I know what I saw and he pipes up and says "Kaila's grandma is missing. Kaila said she had a dream about this house." then this Derek explained about his uncle Peter. I told Derek what I knew about Peter and everything and he said he'll look into it and we left we went back to Scott's house and he showed us where we would be sleeping. Nikohl and I would have to share a bed but I was fine with that I washed my face of my makeup and laid in the bed and drifted off into sleep.

"Scott! no! what are you doing! where are you going?! Put Nikohl down!" we were running thru the woods again but this time we were running from Scott and I knew it was him I don't why we were running from him. he had Nikohl and I was crying and yelling for him to put her down. I blacked out.