Chapter 11

*Kailas P.O.V.*

I couldn't sleep so I went to Scott's room and knocked on the door "scott?" he looked at me sleepily "babe? are you ok?" I smiled at the sound of his voice "yeah honey I'm fine I couldn't sleep. can I sleep with you?" he nodded and I went over to him laid in bed and he kissed my neck and slid his hand up my shirt and took it off we were kissing a lot and then I heard the door open and someone say something it was Nikohl I could feel my cheeks turn bright red and some words slipped out of my mouth and nikohl said something as she closed the door. I felt so bad i looked at Scott and said "I need to talk to her to fix this" he said sweetly "baby it's late she was just shocked both of our no-no areas are covered she didn't see anything. it's fine. Talk to her in the morning." and he went back to kissing my neck. I eventually fell asleep.

*morning*

I woke up to Scott kissing me (a wonderful way to wake up) in between kisses he said "good morning baby girl" i smiled and pulled away I was blushing "hi honey" he kissed my bright red cheeks and I said "let's go get breakfast?" he looked up at me with this look 'oo breakfast' "alright let's go downstairs" we got out of his bed and I said "I'll be down in a second" he nodded. I ran to the room with Nikohl put a pair of leggings in and a tank top and a light layer of makeup and went downstairs.

*downstairs*

"Baby? why did you put makeup on?" Scott said frowning, i smiled up at him "I felt like I needed it.." he was still frowning "fine, I guess if YOU think you need it you can wear it." I grabbed his face "chin up baby" and I kissed it was a long passionate kiss. and I sat down and grabbed my coffee and asked what was for breakfast omelets yumm and we were talking when Nikohl walked downstairs. she looked really sleepy and kind of sad but her hair looked good I loved her hair. when she got to us I pulled her to the side and talked to her and when we came back Scott asked what she wanted in her omelet and chimed in and told him she doesn't eat eggs and we were laughing and talking until the bell rang and Nikohl went to answer it. While she was gone I picked up Stiles scent and someone else's peters I ran over and jumped on him. I was gonna rip his head off until Scott pulled me off and stood in front of me. Peter said a snarky comment and snapped back he said something else and started running into the woods

*thoughts*

He was here. I talked to him. When I jumped on him, I smelled gramma. He had her. HE HAS HER!

tears were streaming down my face when I was about to turn around and attack him I ran smack dab into Scott. I transformed back to human and so did he. I fell on the ground crying again. Scott picked me up and took me back I placed my head in the crook of his neck and stopped crying. Everything felt perfect for a minute. I piped up and said "babe put me down I can walk. Thank you" he put me down and stopped me "baby I love you. Next time please don't run off. I couldn't live if I lost you." And I kissed him I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him.

*back at the house*

We were all sitting in the living room on the couch. Nikohl and I were talking and Stiles and Scott were going over the plan and stuff.

(N- Nikohl K-Kaila)

K- I was gonna rip his head off

N- no you weren't you aren't strong enough

K- YES I AM!

N- no, both of us combined couldn't rip peter's head off no matter how much we wanted to.

K- I could have done it

N- Whatever. I need to borrow your jeans I forgot mine.

K- No! you said I wasn't strong enough.

N- Foreal? you're kidding, right?

K- no.

* Scott and Stiles burst out laughing*

We look at them

Both- What are laughing at?

Them- you two are so stubborn!

Us- whatever

We both tackled our boyfriends into a kiss.