Chapter 8:

*Nikohl's P.O.V.*

Last night I found out that my gramma was missing, Kaila was crying so much I was crying so much. Right after I found out Scott and Stiles come over and we sat on the couch for 2 hours until Scott and Kaila went up to her room. she was asleep Scott had to ask me where our room was. and then I started crying really hard I couldn't breathe I laid down on Stiles lap and cried until I fell asleep and woke up to Kaila screaming bloody murder, I ran up the stairs, Stiles right behind me and burst thru the door and yell "WHATS GOING ON IN HERE!?" And Scott tells me then Stiles and I crash on my bed and fall back asleep.

~Morning~

I woke tired I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror I didn't wash my makeup off last night and I was crying so my makeup had ran down my face and my cheeks were tear-stained. The bathroom door started to creak open I said "I'm here" the person said "it's your sister" she walked in and closed the door behind her I got a good look at her and she looked like shit I mean I love her and all but damn her eyes were swollen and red her makeup wasn't even on her eyes anymore it was down her face and her cheeks were more tear-stained then mine and then she said "Scott's not awake yet and I don't want him to see me like this. can I fix it while your in the shower?" her voice was tired and cracking I said "of course" and gave her a hug she hugged back tight. "Thanks" then I got in the shower I mean we are twins and all but it's weird to be naked in front of people. I was still wearing my clothes for last night I took them off and threw them at Kaila she giggled and then I turned on the hot shower and washed my face the water felt great. when I got Kaila wasn't in here anymore and I heard a knock at the door "who is it?" "it's Stiles" "oh come in" he walked in and his jaw dropped and he shut the door so fast and said "where are your clothes?!" I laughed "what?" he gave me this look and I laughed again and walked out he grabbed me and I almost dropped my towel when he pulled me back in the bathroom he said "nikohl! What the hell are you doing?" "what? I'm going to get my clothes" and walked out again went my room and Kaila and Scott were in there Kaila was sitting in his lap when walked in, in my towel. she saw me and covered Scott's eyes "what are you doing?" Scott said "nothing Nikohl is getting her clothes you don't need to see that" and then I walked back to the bathroom to change Stiles was still in there so I told him to turn around while put my clothes on he did and then when I finished I told him to close his eyes and turn around and I kissed him and in between kisses I said "thanks.. for.. being... here" and then we left to go to school.

~at school~

It lasted for what seemed like forever when we finally got to lunch I heard Kaila on the phone in the hallway she was yelling and looked pissed

"Who the hell are you?"

Where's my grandmother you asshole

Do not make me hunt you down and freaking kill you!

I walked over to her Scott must of heard because he took her phone and hung up when I got over to her before I could ask her what happened my phone rang

*phone call*

Hello? who is this?

Nikohl. I know were she is.

I'll ask again who is this?

*click*

Who was that? I wondered Kaila spoke up "did you get a call too?" she was crying again "yeah I did they didn't tell who it was." I gave her a hug and she held on tight and said "Nikohl we can't live without her. our training isn't complete." then Scott said something "I know someone who could help. I'm going to get Stiles and then we are ditching this hellhole" then I teacher heard and he quickly corrected himself and said "I mean going to study more in the beautiful place of education" I laughed and Kaila giggled the teacher nodded. then he went to go get Stiles I finally could talk to Kaila alone "Kaila we are gonna find who took her it's ok" she smiled at me with a tear running down her face Scott and Stiles came back Stiles wrapped his arms around my waist and we casually walked out. I got in Stiles jeep and Kaila got in the passenger seat of her truck. we went to my house and then walked into the woods.