Chapter 5:

*Kaila's P.O.V*

So my day started out perfectly I got to school and talked to nikohl for awhile before Scott comes behind me and wraps his arms around me we had a slight conversation before nikohl and stiles left us then when they did leave I rest my self on the wall of lockers and Scott puts his arms up by my head and looks into my eyes very seriously like he was trying to read me then in a low voice he knew only we could hear he says "I know you're a werewolf." I look at him and hug him in my tippy-toes and whisper in his ear "I know you are too" I set my self back on the floor and then in mid-sentence of me talking Scott leans down and kisses me and it was amazing it was like our lips belong together the way they moved in sync the kiss was so perfect and then the bell interrupted the magically kiss. At lunch Scott invited to have a double date with stiles and nikohl I happily accepted any chance to be with him was great.

*getting ready*

To get ready for my double date with Scott and stiles and nikohl I curled my hair in perfect ringlets and did my makeup he didn't tell me where we were going so I put on a casual outfit high-waisted shorts a cream tanktop and a red and blue plaid long sleeve shirt and tied in the front with my red converse and then nikohl comes rushing in our room she looked worried she was freaking out saying "What do I wear!?!?" I walk over to her dresser/closet and say calmly "nikohl take a deep breath inhale and exhale sit down on your bed I will help you just calm down we have an hour" she sat down on the bed as I pull out her black skater skirt and a pink crop top I hand them to her and she goes it to the bathroom and puts them on she came out and she looked drop dead gorgeous I was gonna have to change to compete with her but I didn't tell her she already had her hair and makeup done so I went over to my closet and pull out my gray skater dress and purple tank top I go into the bathroom and pull them on and pick up my purple low converse and put them on and went over to my mirror when the doorbell rang so I yell down to gramma "Can you get the door please?!?" I hear the door squeak open as finish pinning my hair I run past my room and nikohl is sitting her bed texting "nikohl come one I think they are here" then I run down the stairs and seen them Scott looks so handsome he was wearing a short sleeve gray t-shirt and dark jeans he was running his hands through his hair a lot before he finish talking to my gramma and when I finished walking down the stairs he looked at me and his mouth dropped a little them he closed it. before we left he said "you look beautiful Kaila" in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine.