Chapter 2:

1st Period

Nikohl's P.O.V

Today was the first day of public high school! I have been homeschooled since I was 10 with my twin. and today before school started this really cute guy named Stiles talked to me every chance he could get! it was wonderful and it turns out we have every class together! so he walked me to every class. he is so cute and so sweet, he asked me all these question about me, my sister, my stepmom and dad and even my grandma. And I think the other werewolf I knew was at school is his best friend and the other werewolf knew me and my sister are werewolves and I think he told Stiles. Because Stiles asked about Peter and I was all why do you wanna know about Peter? and Stiles changed the subject really quick it was awkward, but when he changed the subject he started talking again and everything was normal. Afterschool he offered to take me home. but I declined because I knew gramma would flip out about it. But I gave him my number and before I even left his side he texted me and said:

~Texting~

Hey beautiful(:

I just left you silly.

I know. I couldn't stand to be away from you much longer(:

Awe that's sweet.

I have a question for you.

Ok. anything I'm a open book.

Come to my lacrosse practice tonight?

Sure! can my sisters come?

"What are you smiling about?" Kaila asks me. "Stiles just asked to go to his lacrosse game" "Hey! Stiles is Scott's best friend! and he asked me to go to his lacrosse game too!" Kaila says. Stiles texted me back and my phone vibrated in my pocket as we walked in the door.

~Texting~

Of course your sister can come

Well they were gonna come anyway. Scott invited Kaila. I didn't even know they were on the lacrosse team. I didn't know you were on the lacrosse team.

Oh is that a problem?

No. it's cute(:

Really? Thanks(:

Welcome. I gotta go do some homework.

Alright bye

"Are you still smiling about Stiles again?" Kaila asks me as I walk into the bedroom both of us have to share. "No" I say sarcastically my motto is "I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones, sarcasm is my only defense" even though Kaila calls me a skinny stick. I pull out my homework, but I don't do it I'm to excited about tonight. So I curl my hair, put a fresh layer of mascara on, and steal Kaila's cute shirt with stars on it on.

On the way to lacrosse practice

I hop in my blue pinstriped camaro, start the engine and pull out of the driveway. I ditched my sister cause she wasn't ready yet and I was to excited to wait for her. I mean wouldn't you be excited if you've been homeschooled since you were 10 and this cute, dreamy, funny boy asked you to practice!!! Anyway I'm almost to the practice and there is Peter just there in the middle of the road and I almost hit him! I thought to myself this is the last time I drive alone. "What are you doing?!?."I have been watching you I know that you and Kaila started high school." "Ummm. how do you know that?" I asked "I've been watching you" "DUDE! WHAT THE HECK!? WHY HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING US!?" by this time I was pretty pissed off. "Well I don't really have an answer..." I cut him off before he could say anything else "then no just stop leave us alone! if you want to see us take it up with grandma! LEAVE US ALONE! I AM NOT KIDDING!" I got in my car and drove away blasting my favorite song 'Roar' by Katy Perry.

At school

When I got to the practice Kaila took another route and were already there. i was upset but then I saw Stiles and everything was better. he looked so cute in his uniform. It was nice to have someone walking up to me. Oh crap he was walking to me, I know my face gets all red when my mad and when I was talking to Peter I kept tugging on hair. then he is standing in front me asking what was wrong. "Oh nothing" I lie as I fake a smile, then great Kaila walks up they know my front and back "Nikohl. What's wrong?" She asks sternly Scott was standing behind her I say "I'll tell you later." Kaila gives me this look like 'you were with Peter' I Change the subject and say to Stiles walking away from them "how was practice?"